Carwin vs Lesnar

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by STALLIONDUCK, Jul 25, 2009.

1. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    what do you guys think??? if Carwin gets past Valasquez, that gives him his title shot; unless Fedor is in the UFC by then, if thats the case; Fedors first fight will be a title shot against Lesnar no doubt

2. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK
    carwin is really the last hope in the ufc to beat lesner. after him the heavyweight division isn't going to have any legitimate challengers for brock unless the new season of tuf spits someone beastly out and please don't say kimbo!!!!!

3. KAW RIVER KILLER

KAW RIVER KILLER New Member

State:
    Lenexa, KS
    Lets not forget about Junior dos Santos, he SMASHED Werdum and Struve. One more dominate win and I would call him a contender.

4. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Carwins sure got the punchers chance, cant wait to see it.

5. fishinphenom

fishinphenom New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I think this fight is in the works for UFC 106.. with Ben Rothwell fighting Velasquez at UFC 104

6. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    it sure is, i just read on wiki and a few other sites that Lesnar vs Carwin is set to to take place at UFC 106. Smash him Carwin!

7. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK
    yes it's comin boys, this is going to be a brawl!! to big gorillaz fighting over the big banana:smile2: can't wait!!!!!

8. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    don't think carwin can do it. heck gozaga took him down easily what do you think lesnar is going to do. he has a punchers chance but thats it. can't wait to see it though.

9. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK

gonzaga is a bjj expert!! and carwin still got up from the ground. carwin is as good of a wrestler as brock. it's going to come down to training, who wants it more, and if anyone get's a lucky punch. brock isn't going to walk through carwin and if he does I'm done watching the heavyweight division ever again :smile2:

10. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK
    oh and did I mention I :angry:HATE:angry: Rashad Evans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    don't think he's as good as brock wrestling wise and don't think he'll power out like he did against gonzaga. still think he can catch brock with a punch or a submission. but as much as i hate to say it brock is getting a little better every fight. i think velasquez has a better shot at beating him. oh and i can't stand evans either. :smile2:

12. screamnclickersc

screamnclickersc New Member

State:
    S.C.
    Carwin is a beast-Mir got 2 knees in on Brock & liked to dropped him!

13. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Carwin could definetely win by knockout but I havent seen any of his submissions. Aren't both of them nat'l hw wrestling champs? It should be a good one but fedor would still eat both their lunches and make them buy him dessert.:wink:

14. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Carwins wrestling pedigree is just as good as Lesnars. he was a natinal champ as was Lesnar, and unlike Lesnar, Carwin can pull off submissions, hes done it before. i think Carwins gonna eat him alive, he has great takedowns defense and is just as strong as brock,

15. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    i seen a few of his fights...he is one B.A.M.F.

16. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK

well I'd like to agree, but until he stops being a coward he's not even in the picture.

17. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK

I couldn't agree more, or at least this is what I'm wishing for. He's every bit as good of a wrestler as brock, can match him in strength speed and athleticism, and has a better repertoire of submissions. He has the tools and god given gifts now he just has to put them together and be on top of his game. After the show brock put on after the last mir fight I hope carwin puts him to sleep quick and then tea bag em.:smile2:

18. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    The only problem with that is......Fedor wanted to fight the likes of Brett Rogers and Alistair Overeem :angry: All because the UFC used their brains and didn't want M-1 to co-promote sucking money from them like they have everywhere else.

19. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK

LMAO I'm with you bro.

20. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA

Disagreed.... I am not a Lesnar fan nor do I dislike him BUT, I do not think Carwin will out wrestle Brock!.... And for the punchers chance BS.. What is everybody talking about!!! Lesnar can hit like a freit train!!! he has both advantages in this fight!....Im not saying a good a$$ whuppin would do him some good in the humbbling department but I would bet my left nut that 85% of the heavyweight division could take Carwin out.....CMON Cro Cop, Mir, NOGuiera, Congo,.........Carwin is to unexperienced at MMA and will get out classed..........If Im wrong I will send you my left nut in a glass jar for it has done me no good anyway!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2: