Cars, the movie

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Phil Washburn, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    anyone seen this one yet? my granddaughters are taking me in a couple of hours for a belated birthday present. sounds like it will be ok. i don't go to R movies, or for that matter PG and PG13 shows get too vulgar for me. it is rare that a decent G movie comes around these days.

2. barney leonard

barney leonard New Member

State:
    Mannford,OK
    Cars is a good movie with a pretty good purpose.I think most of us could slow down to smell the roses more often

3. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Cars is a movie taht I want to see just havn't yet...

4. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    ahhhhh for the days of the lone ranger...the cisco kid....gene autry...wait a minute i ain't that old:roll_eyes:

5. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    I heard that movie was good, we watched the Omen instead, it was a pretty decient movie too.

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Phil it is a very child friendly movie, the only part where its not is they mention the Piston Cup and Im sure you can make what it sounds like.:lol:

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I can't wait to see "Cars". Those Pixar guys are computer animation geniuses. And the writers, well, what can you say? Perfectly suitable for children, yet entertaining for adults as well. "Cars" actually premiered near me at Lowe's Motor Speedway in Concord, NC. Wish I could have been there. The celebrities that provided voices for the movie loved North Carolina. But then again, who doesn't?:big_smile: As soon as "Cars" comes out on DVD it will be added to my Pixar collection. Phil, we'll be expecting a movie review when you get home.

8. WV Hillbilly

WV Hillbilly New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Cars is an excellent movie. I took my oldest boy (3 years old) to it the first weekend it was out. He almost made it through the whole movie but fell asleep the last ten minutes. He must have enjoyed it he sure talks about it alot. Plus my wife and I really liked it. I would definitely recommend it.

9. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    well, just got back. they did have a couple of unnecessary moments. overall it was a very good movie. i'm tellin' ya, computers have revolutionized animation. very cool stuff.

10. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Phil, I don't know whether I'm reverting back to my childhood or going thru a 2nd one but I'm enjoying those type movies more than the so called "blockbusters".:lol:

11. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I took the kids to see it last weekend. I thought it was a great movie for kids and adults.

12. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    cant wait till its out on dvd, pixar rocks

13. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    My kids took me for Fathers Day a pretty good movie.

14. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I want to see it, have to take Madison so I can say I am taking her to see it. LMAO I also love animation movies, Pixar has produced some great ones in the last few years. Thanks for the reviews guys.

15. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    its really a great movie and i have no idea how in the world they can make those cars seem sooo lifelike lol.

16. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    Its playing at the drive in here, I make go see it tonight. :smile2:

17. kccats

kccats New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    What were the unnecessary moments?