carry friendly

Discussion in 'Handgun Talk' started by scooter079, Jul 27, 2008.

1. scooter079

scooter079 New Member

State:
    ohio
    does anyone know a web sight i can go to so i can find out what the carry friendly stores and resturaunts are around me in ohio

2. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    don't know about your state, but in mine the businesses must be labeled at the door. in texas there are cetain establishments that do not permit carry of any kind except law enforcement- schools, bars, courthouse, etc. the rest, like wallyworld and the grocery store, have a sign that says "the unlicensed posession of a weapon on these premesis is prohibited, blah blah blah"... a few states make it the business owner's responsibility to let the customer know. some states give the owner the right to not allow guns on the property at all.

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    When ya get the permit the should supply you with all the info or at least give you a web address or something. In Nevada CCW is good unless its a Govt. building. ie. court,school. Parks and Lake Mead I think they just allowed it, not sure tho.

4. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Sorry, can't help you for Ohio.

I welcomed this sign I saw in a restaurant where we use to live in TX.
    I would like to see some of those in AR. That sign reminds criminals there may be armed citizens in those restaurants. :big_smile:

All establishments in AR have a sign displayed if guns are not allowed. Does anyone really believe criminals obey those signs.