Carry Along Tackle Box

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by JamisonM, Sep 13, 2006.

1. JamisonM

JamisonM New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    This is a little something that I've been doing now for awhile and I want to know how many of you do it. What I have right now is two tackle boxes; one large and one small. I keep all of my tackle supplies in the large one and a limited amount in the small one. As time goes by, I’ll take supplies out of my large tackle box and replenish them in my small tackle box as they’re needed. Using this kind of system, I can keep what I carry to a fishing site at a minimum. Here’s what use pictured with a foot ruler. I took the tray out and fastened two pieces of elastic to the lid to keep my gloves and pre-made leaders in place. I used this idea to keep my leaders together as they fold very nicely. You can't see them though; they're under the gloves.

Attached Files:

2. fishinpals

fishinpals New Member

State:
    Virginia, Illinois
    good idea. i use a tackle bag for my catfishin stuff. probably not as neat as yours. have hard time finding things once in awhile

3. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    i had that same idea, but its hard for me to stick to the plan. lol. I had a big t box for catfishin, a big t box for saltwater, and a small one for panfish/bait. now all 3 boxes have a lil bit of everything in em. I never have been successful at being organized.

4. BamaCats

BamaCats New Member

State:
    Alabama
    thats a nice tackle bag, i have a bag that i got wheni bought my ugly stick it is on a shoulder strap and everything so i dont have my hands full.

5. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    I Have A Large Tackle Bag That I Picked Up In Tennessee That Has 8 Boxin It That I Keep Full And It Also Has Many Outer Compartments For Storage,it's Heavy But When I Get Where I'm Going, I Have Everything That I Need

6. fishinpals

fishinpals New Member

State:
    Virginia, Illinois
    got the same tackle bag and got it the same way

7. JamisonM

JamisonM New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I was hoping to use the tackle bag shakespeare offered for buying an ugly stik, but it's been a month and still no bag. How long after you sent in your offer did you get your bag?

8. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    i have that same box. its a good one! lol.

9. liverboy

liverboy New Member

State:
    Tonopah, Arizona
    Thats a dang good idea! What i do is i have a little tackle box for all my catfishing stuff and i have a fishing vest for all my other fishing stuff! But thats pretty neat what u do, i like that it is all organized! :smile2:

10. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
  11. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    i know its a little weird, but i use a WW2 "bread bag," as my take along tackle box. i dont have a regular tackle box, but my bag works great.....

i dont know why they call it a bread bag, if any1 knows, let me know,, ittd b much appriciated