Carroll Intruder

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by CountryHart, Sep 9, 2008.

1. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Anybody know much about the ole PSE "Carroll Intruder"? Appreciate the feedback.:cool2:

2. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    The Intruder was made in the 90's with cast riser and forged riser, the cast had a glue on grip and the forged had an screw on grip. The cams should be adjustable one inch up and down by changing the string on the cam on the top and bottom or 1/2 by changing the top or bottom only, with 60-65% let off.

If that bow doesn't say pse on it anywhere then it could be possible build in the 70's by Carroll Marauder but they were small round wheel cams.

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I brought Caroline outta retirement yesterday.:wink: My hoyt blowed up hangin on the wall sometime or the other:crazy::crazy::crazy: I shot the PSE several times last nite and she's still ready to rock. No biggie, i killed much more with it than i ever have with the hoyt i'm shooting. She's just heavy to lug around but it'll stack em if ya hold it on it.

4. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Since you got your bow and boat named I guess that means I gotta figure out a name for my bow huh John.. You sure are making this huntin and fishin thing hard on this ole boy.. Didn't think it required all this extra thinkin and such..

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    LMAO Unc, all my stuff is named. I shoot a Wetherby 270, and naturally it's referred to as "Aunt Bee":eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh: Also none of my junk is named after men:wink:

6. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Well now thats probably a good thing.. If you started naming your stuff after menfolk then we'd start wonderin about ya.. I guess I could call my bow ole misfire.. Cause thats probably what it's gonna do when I shoot at my first deer...

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    You'll do fine and if ya miss, ya just missed. I've missed several but i put my tag on several also. To me, bowhuntin gives me a chance to hunt after a long wait for season, the air's gettin cooler and it's just nice to be in the timber. Killin is just a bonus, same as catchin fish. Being there, enjoyin yaself and havin fun is what it's all about. If it ever gets to the point i quit thrillin:crazy::crazy::crazy:, i'll find something else.

8. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Yep, I do it to be out there and for the challenge.. The boys do shotgun season and I don't.. It would be nice to have someone to hunt with but I still enjoy just being out there.. Sure would be nice to put one in the freezer this year...

9. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Think Ill name my bow Sarah. :wink:

10. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Took my bow to the range today with the youngest boy.. He's gonna be hunting with me this year.. I got his bow all fixed up and found out that I can hit a pie pan 3 out of 4 times.. I musta got the site close huh.. Thats at 25 yds.. I only have 1 pin on my site.. The boys doing pretty good to for never shooting a bow before.. Lookout Bambi..Hurry up Oct 1st..