Carpooling to the National Gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Boss Hogg, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg New Member

State:
    Yellow Springs, Ohio
    Hi, Just wondering if anyone from around the Xenia, Springfield, Yellow Springs, Dayton area would like to carpool to the National Gathering in KY. We could all throw down on gas money. Gas is crazy! it would be like 150 bucks in gas to drive there and back. Also, my brother, riverking will probably also be interested in carpooling. Let me know fellas.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Hmmmmm, we may be able to set something up here. Not sure if wife and baby are going yet or not. Live south of Columbus but would still be worth meeting up somewhere. Wont know till closer to September, depends on if wife works for school full time next year or not.

Tea

3. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Im also a long shot, supposed to be in Slovakia for work that week ( 15 day trip actually) but that could all change at the last minute. Ill let you guys know as it gets closer

Salmonid

4. Bigones

Bigones New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You know I would but I will be in Virginia by then. I don't know if I will drive there or not its a pretty good drive and don't know if I will have the money.

5. Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg New Member

State:
    Yellow Springs, Ohio
    Teaysvalleyguy: If you live south of Columbus then you would be right along the way to Rivkings house and my house. We live about 20 minutes before Rt 75 if you take Rt 70. If your family isnt going then we might all be able to hook up. I was thinking definately fishing all day and night saturday into sunday morning. I dont know if I want to go all of friday as well. I would like to get there Saturday Morning and drop a line though. I would be willing to throw some money in for a cabin too.

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sounds good man, will let ya know when time gets a little closer. Always good to save money. If I have to work Friday then I would like to leave Friday night late and get there as soon as possible.