Carolinas Catfish Club May Meeting

Discussion in 'Carolina Catfish Club' started by WylieCat, Apr 22, 2008.

1. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Carolinas Catfish Club
    May Meeting

Our next meeting, May 14th, will feature Robert Tomasek , a.k.a. Tomahawk, talking about fishing for trophy cats. Robert guides and fishes the Yadkin River chain of lakes and has put many 30, 40 and 50 pound catfish in his boat. He fishes for both blue and flathead catfish, so the information he has to share is vast. The information he will share will help both the new and experienced catfish angler.

As usual the meetings are at Gander Mountain in Mooresville, NC off I-77 at exit 36 and they start at 7:00pm.

Everyone is welcome, and it is free of charge, so don't feel like you have to be a member to come visit!!!!

2. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Do the club have a website or mailing list. I will try to attend in May. Can I get going before then?
    I want to network to learn the piedmont area's opportunities asap. I just got an upgraded boat two weeks ago and I am back at it after a 2yr hiatus.
    Shoot me an email.
    Lindsay

3. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    We do have a website, but you dont have to be a member to come and check us out.

www.carolinascatfishclub.com

Hope to see you at the meeting....
    Congrats on the new boat...

4. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    A quick reminder about the meeting this coming Wednesday the 14th. If you want to learn how to catch trophy flatheads, Tomahawk will give you some insight!!

5. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    i want be able to make the meeting this month due to fishing on santee i am booked up but anyone that needs info on flatheads should show up becouse robert tomsac is the best in this are on flats roundhill says so an you know i know if you need further prof ask wyliecat or catfishorus just dont ask gus he just knows about scally fish an such see you next month roundhill

6. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    not looking good for me to make meeting, I'm still sitting here on 2nd shift. sorry Tomahawk, I wanted to catch this one. I should be on 1st shift by the next meeting. see/meet yall then.