CarolinaCatJack

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Gaffney Catman, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Gaffney Catman

Gaffney Catman New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Hey CarolinaCatJack how is your Volunteers doing today?:smile2:

2. bruce edmunds

bruce edmunds New Member

State:
    southcarolina
    now thats funny right there :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:cock a doolde doo:smile2::smile2::smile2:

3. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    I would say they are feeling a little less "Cocky":smile2:

4. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    There theme song is "Rocky Top". I guess they feel like they hit "Rocky Bottom" now!:smile2::smile2: Hey Matt! The letters SC. Means Smackdown Central and T. means Trampled:smile2::smile2::smile2:

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    LOL!!! LOL!!!
    BB in SC

6. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    This is the best thread I've seen on the BOC! :smile2:
    Now some of you know that Matt and I have been goin at it all last week concerning this match-up. A friend of mine called me Thur. afternoon and asked me if I wanted to go to the game? :eek:oooh:
    IRONY: The tickets came from a Vol fan who didn't want to come to the game, wonder why?:confused2: I and 7 friends, dressed in Garnet and Black sat with the Vol fans! All 30 of them. :smile2::smile2: They said they were going to the restroom at halftime............they must a got lost or somethin?

Matt owes me!!! What should I ask for?

7. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    How about this? :eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

We go fishing on Monty and he is the "anchor boy" :smile2:
    Instead of drifting I decide we gonna anchor down and fish the deepest holes I know. 140' !! I have two 30 lbs. anchors with 400' of rope. If we don't catch a fish in 15-20 minutes we move. I figure after pulling those 2 anchors he will need about 15-20 minutes to recover. :smile2::smile2:

He may decide to put on the Gamecock shirt and cap, which I will provide, and become the newest "FAN" GO COCKS!!!

8. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    You're ASKIN' for an ass-kickin'!!! LMAO! j/k. Hey, I appreciate all the concerns and phone calls I received Saturday night (insert sarcastic tone of voice). I got an update from Sunbird every ten minutes.....Gee thanks. My best friend's wife....Well, I won't go there. I'm gonna put a big ol' Power T on every one of y'alls boats. Gamecock fans make me laugh.....One good season out of the last twenty and they think they're unbeatable....ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!! Boy, I tell ya, if I didn't like you guys as much as I do......Besides, it's kinda hard for Tennessee to fight the good fight when they forget to show up for the dang fight. Eh, life goes on. Oh, and just for all of this, I'm wearin' TN orange, white, and black on every fishin' trip we ever take from now on. It's on like Donkey Kong now.....:smile2:

9. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Hey Matt, Don't be embarrassed :smile2:. Just tell everyone that T on your hat stands for Tigers!:smile2::smile2: It is orange.:smile2:

10. CarolinaCatJack

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Hey pop pop, the Gamecocks already wanna beat me up. I don't want a death warrant on my head!!!

11. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Pop Pop that would be just as bad if not worse.

12. CarolinaCatJack

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Amen. I've got it out for Clemson too. January 1, 2006.....

13. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    That "T" stands for Trouble when referenced to you two. :eek:oooh:
    Ya'll should become better aquainted since you may be trading coaches.

Orange is orange and you know what color is beside orange in the color spectrum...................YELLOW :smile2::smile2:

As far as the other "T", Pop Pop I'm willing to make the same bet with you as ole' Matt. I can get more anchors!! :smile2::smile2:

14. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I had 2 fluke anchors i made that weighed bout 30 lbs each and I do believe losing those things to trees was bout the best thing I ever done.

15. bearfrog1

bearfrog1 New Member

State:
    Mount Pleasant,
    30 lbs, HA. Come aboard my pontoon and meet "AnchorZilla". 45lber before the 5ft galvanized chain and 100ft rope.

16. dust777man

dust777man New Member

State:
    SC
    I was there for that game. Loved every minute of it!:smile2: Every team has their down years. Some of them are more frequent than others and I am not talking about Tennessee.:big_smile:

17. CarolinaCatJack

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    I appreciate the support Dusty. See y'all, it ain't that hard to be NICE....I'm talkin' to YOU, Rambo. :confused2::wink:

18. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    I know! Now stop smillin...........the light reflecting off your tooth is blinding! :smile2:

19. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    There is one thing Gamecocks and Vols share!:big_smile: And thats good Catsmacking!:wink:

20. CarolinaCatJack

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Thanks Doug! There's that happy medium I was looking for! Even though the best chicken is fried up next to taters 'n gravy, green beans, and macaroni and cheese.....Wash it all down with a cold Man-Cola and that makes for some GOOD eatin'....