Carolina Catfish Club November Meeting

Discussion in 'Carolina Catfish Club' started by WylieCat, Nov 11, 2007.

1. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    CCC November Meeting

The Carolina Catfish Club will have its November meeting this Wednesday the 14th at 7:00pm at the Gander Mountain store in Mooresville, NC.

This months meeting will cover two main topics. First, we will elect officers for 2008. Please be sure to attend, because only those in attendance will be able to vote! The second item of business will be a discussion and review of the tournament on Lake Wylie and also some discussion of Lake Norman for the upcoming tournament in December. This should give new members a chance to learn a little bit about how to fish the Lake Norman and also learn what worked on Lake Wylie this past weekend.

The December tournament will be held on Lake Norman and will launch out of Hager’s Creeks Access area. You can drive to Hager’s Creek and launch your boat, or you can launch out of another ramp and arrive at Hager’s by boat. We can discuss this in further detail at the meeting for members not familiar with the lake.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the meeting on Wednesday!

2. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    LNB's

Is Little Creek ramp still open? May be quicker for us coming from down South to launch out of LC and shoot across to Hagers. I know that Beatties Ford is open, it is a much longer boat ride but may be a better option than driving to Mooresville.

3. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    As of right now, Little Creek access is open. The lake would have to go down about 10 to 11 inches more before they would close it. LKN has remained steady for almost one month. It is only a 4 to 5 minute boat ride from Little Creek landing to Hagers Creek landing. You would save 20 minute travel time or more. Good idea. Mac

4. bobs bait

bobs bait New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i put in there sat morning with very little trouble

5. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    Thanks for the offer Bob but I am planning on dragging garlic soaked catfish bellies.:wink:

Are you going to fish it? I think there will be a good turnout if the weather is decent. I can remember some terribly cold events on good ole Stormin' Norman.
    Hope to see you there.