Carolina Catfish Club Note

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by WylieCat, Jul 14, 2009.

1. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Bowlerman brought up an interesting point at our meeting Monday night. All of the tournaments on the Catawba River system so far in June and July have been won by CCC members!!! :eek:oooh:

So, those looking to gain a little knowledge about catching catfish on area lakes might consider coming to the next meeting!! :wink:

2. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Great point Bowlerman:wink:,luckily "Team Green" was one of those winners.:cool2:Alot of info to be learned for sure at a CCC meeting.
    I heard that at the next meeting Bowlerman was gonna pass his lucky horseshoe on to some Fortunate member of the crowd.:smile2::smile2:

3. net man

net man New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    He dont have horse shoe he has the horse:eek:oooh::wink:

4. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    You may be right on that.Any horseshoe I have ever been fortunate enough to have has only lasted one outing,his has run its course about 2 months now and still running strong:big_smile:

5. bowler man

bowler man Active Member

State:
    nc
    gitty up :crazy: and a high ol silver away :crazy::crazy:

i rubbed a little of the luck on net man and clover catman , they have both been setting those pb alot after the night they helped me catch my big blue and flathead:big_smile: , or maybe it's because they know my fishin holes :wink::wink:

6. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Ya'll gonna teach us how to keep them big cats in cages till tourney time or what?:eek:oooh:
    Maybe teach us how to make them cages sturdy enough to hold those hogs?:smile2: J/K!!!:wink: Congrats to those winners, That's a great group of guys and I am sure there's plenty of 'Catsmackin Know How' in that group.