Carolina Catfish Club August Meeting

Discussion in 'Carolina Catfish Club' started by WylieCat, Aug 4, 2008.

1. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Carolina Catfish Club

Greetings everyone!! I hope everyone is having an awesome time this summer. Hopefully most of our members are getting out on the water to catch some catfish. Most of you will remember that many lakes had closed boat ramps by this time last year, so we are lucky to have area lakes at or near their target elevations.

Our next meeting is scheduled for August 13th at the Gander Mountain store in Mooresville, NC at 7:00pm. This month we are going to discuss some club business for the remainder of the year. Items include the club picnic on Lake Norman, setting a date to elect club officials for 2009, and setting the dates for the fall club catfish tournaments. Some members have expressed an interest in proposing changes be made to the North Carolina jug fishing regulations, so we will cover that topic also. Please plan to attend and come armed with ideas and suggestions!!

We look forward to seeing all of you at the meeting next week!!!

2. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    HEY!

If anyone wants to grab some dinner beforehand, PM myself or LakeNormanBlues and we will make plans to meet up somewhere. :smile2:

3. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Robert Wood and myself are going to meet (5:45 PM) at the Chinese restaurant on the right as you go on the road to Gander Mtn.

4. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    i will need better directions or a name an address or i can look for the cats an dogs.:wink::tounge_out: the fat man

5. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro

Ronnie, you are on Hwy 150 and where you turn at the stop light to go to Wallie World and Gander Mtn. in Mooresville there is a Chinese Rest. on the right side of that street. It is across the street from the back side of Applebees.