Carlyle Spillway Bank Fishing

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by catfisherman369, May 11, 2008.

1. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Holy crap i will never do that agaiun . Went to carlyle fished the spillway near the gates from the bank . I never had so many idiots cross my line then i did on saturday . I had to untangle from other fisherman if you wanna call them that 14 times . They got the hint when i started just cutting the lines of coarse i had to retie my stuff but so did they :wink: And guess what the crossing of my line quit :big_smile: The funny thing is the dumbasses was snagging for what i consider bait ....lol.... Thats my last trip there unless i take the boat otherwise im probably going to jail for battery to idiots . Maybe i just need anger managment :angry:

2. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    I hear ya! It seems like there are more and more inconsiderate idiots out there every year. I've thought about taking my boat, but then I'd have the idiots on the bank trying to hit my boat. About the only time I've been there and not been crowded has been at night. Then you have to keep an eye out for the drunks and druggies :angry:

3. Slick Skin

Slick Skin New Member

State:
    Charleston ILL.
    I know the last time I was there it was awful....they have no consideration for anyone but themselve's.

4. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    It would be nice if a couple of game wardens went down there one day to check licenses. They would have a field day writing people up.