Car Fire!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by smoothkip25, Jan 20, 2009.

1. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Was leaving work after 12 long hours and thought i smelled something burning! I looked over at the glove box and flames was coming out of it! I yanked it in a drive way and ran to the door of this house banged and banged till a woman came to the door. I told her to get a fire extingusher and I ran back out and put it out. The fire department and cops showed up but I got it out. I told them that i would drive it home. All my dash lights are on and buzzing, and I have no heater. It was a cold half hour drive but I got her home! Just a effed uped ending to a long day!:sad2:

2. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    your lucky it didnt start again whatever shorted out had to melt the wires together

3. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Damn Kip, That's messed up. Glad you're alright and that you got it out. Some days it just does'nt pay to get up.

4. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    kip now you know to put that stuff in the ash tray:smile2:

5. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    All right Kipp, have you been a bad boy lately? Now fess up, You did something to upset your karma.lol I remember when I was sixteen and a guy told me you could put a chewing gum wrapper around a fuse and it would work till you got another good fuse! lol Burnt every wire under the dash of my 47 ford coup! But you see that would have never happened if I hadn't talked back to my mom that day. So whats your excuse? :roll_eyes: lol:smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    My guess is Paul and Jack, he placed a half burnt joint in the glove box after seeing a state trooper turn around going down the road!:smile2::smile2::roll_eyes::wink:.. kidding bro.. Im glad you are fine, and the car is as well.... rollo

7. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I havent done anything bad latley! I wonder if it is Karma for the close future? LOL!:smile2:

8. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I cant be doin that stuff anyway Rollo, I have tests at work!

9. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dang Jason, sometimes you remind me of me! Except I wouldn't say I was kidding, lmao:smile2::smile2::smile2:

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Kinda feel bad for the kid, he's gonna owe me a six pack for being easy on him though:wink: rollo

11. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    Sorry to hear about your car & that you made it home. I would put the car in the shop ASAP! before something worser happens.

12. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    dude dont blame me ..i only rolled it...well i didnt inhale ne way :wink::cool2::smile2:

13. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Kip was it one of those laser lights, that drive catfish crazy? Knew you wanted new tactics, but damn Bro...

14. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 Well-Known Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    Sorry to hear about your car bro. Glad your O.K. Just be glad that you didn't throw that "J" under your seat next to your bag.:roll_eyes::smile2:

15. heyop_erator

heyop_erator New Member

State:
    Kansas
    To bad you are so far away.I have a good car with-out flames to get rid of for only 500.00 but I'm close to Kansas City,if you have a way to come and get it let me know before I list it,Teri

16. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    man i bet that got yer blood to pumpin kip lol, give me a call when ya have some free time and well have to check it out and proly do some rewiring:eek:oooh:, sounds like heater motor area or glove box lights ?? call me though dont take it to a shop, ill charge a lot less....... like a new 7000 :wink:

17. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    Kip sorry to hear about your car but i'm glad you are alright bro.

18. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good to hear your ok brother!

19. Sharpy22

Sharpy22 New Member

State:
    ohio
    hey bro sorry did not talk to you thismorning before i left the hell hole i was just ready to get out. but glad your ok but seriously let dave take a look at it he knows his stuff alright man talk at you later.

20. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    Well it could have been worse us could have been usen your feet like the flinstones!!