Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was inspired by my good friend Loanwizard's generosity to me over the last few years and was moved to do something about it. What do you do for a guy that has everything? Give him a little bit of you and some of your time in a labor of love. Here is the product of that labor. Thanks Shawn.....................

Attachments

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jack, old boy!! Not only are you a good bass singer, you've talent in the ARTS also. I'm totally impressed!! Great job!
Mike, I think I can paint a litter better than I can sing. I don't need the same kind of inspiration if you know what I mean .lol :wink:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Glad you brought it up Al. I don't see everything posted. There is just SO much! I'd hate to have missed this one.

Jack, The picture is beautiful. There's no better gift than one from the heart.

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Great minds must think alike.

If I were a crier I'd have tear stained cheeks. Please read!
http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73043

You hit the nail on the head. There is nothing you could have given me that would mean more to me.

well...... There IS that new Humminbird 997ci.... :wink:

Great friendship are so rare. I am blessed.

Thank you.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Well if u feel like making more I'm sure u could sell them right here on the boc, or I will display one for you & take orders!!:wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.