captian quint is my hero for life from age 5 to now

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by catfishscotty, May 24, 2009.

1. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    i want to start with this by saying ( THIS IS JUST FOR FUN AND LAUGHS ) I know alot of my friends on the BOC will get a kick out of this !!!

i IN NO WAY MEAN TO OFFEND ANYBODY !!!!!

My older sister took me to this movie at the warsaw theater when i was 5 years old and it never left my mind for the past 30 years I truely love this movie and capt quint !!!!

and living in missouri my whole life chassing big flatheads and blue cats is the closes thing i can catch to resemble it !!!

captian quint is my hero !!!!!!!! and allways will be if i ever hit the lottery i will live out the rest of my days chassing huge sharks in australlia and south america prentending and role playing every part as quint did !!!!

again this is just for laughs and kicks :wink: for my friends on the boc to enjoy .

I do like your reference to a very good movie Scotty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6SCc5qXCmE

2. catfishscotty

State:
    mo

3. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
  4. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    this is why i was most frighten waitin for my turn at noodelin

ya know how ya tell a 80 lb flathead when your reaching in a hole under the water on a cut out bank ??? by reachin from his jaw to his tail .

when ya reach in he dont seem to be livin , until ya feel that hard bite and your arm turns red !!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nrvMNf-HEg

5. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    show me the way to go home ,, boom boom boom ,, im out of shad and i want to go to bed ,, i had a little drink about a hour ago and it went straight to my head ,,
    wheir ever i may roam,, from the harbor to turkey creek or the dome hole ,
    ya can allways find me singing this song show me the way to go home ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97RSuv8hroc

6. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    me as quint earl as chief broody and hooper as my favorite fan lol

taxidermy man gonna have a heart attack when he sees what i bring him .

well nothin is easy is it 1 more time now once again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUwDXfwjLs

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Scotty my friend,first time i noticed you,,,i noticed your siggi sayin pour water on the line.:smile2::smile2::smile2: I knew where that came from and loved the movie too. Psssst,,,,they got these same fish up there in Warsaw:crazy::crazy::crazy: Had one just last week hand my arse to me and send me back to the ramp with my head hung down.:embarassed: Quitter, heck no i'm coming back with a vengence and vow not to quit till i win. May even doa few push-up's to help with the jelly arm thing i had going on.:smile2::smile2::smile2: I'm plottin and schemin my next assualt on the whiskered beast as we speak.

8. dennis boehm

dennis boehm Member

State:
    olathe kan
    scotty been sippin the shine again:wink:

9. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    well john if ya have to stick 2 barrels in him just to bring him up !!!!
    he cant go under with 3 barrels not with 3 barrels he cant :wink::wink:

rig up another barrel john im comming around again !!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    appricaut brandi dennis make that 2 cases you will get lunch when we come back :wink::wink:

11. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
  12. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Lookin at these vids make me wonder if i shouldn't carry a 22 rifle like my dad did when i was a kid. He commercial fished and said it really helped gettin a big fish off a trotline. Had i had my 270 last week, i wouldn't have gotten hosed like i did. My luck i would have shot the line and crippled 9 innocent people.

13. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    john 2 funny lol :smile2::wink::smile2::smile2:

I cant say what i want to lol but o boy ooo boy loll woooo hoooo

14. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Push come to shove, the ole man prolly still has that 8 bar crank. Run em up on dry ground where we can get aholt of em.:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

15. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    :eek:oooh::crazy: all i know us 3 are drawing straws to see who goes down in the portable shower or monkey cage !!!!!!!!!!!!!

fair well and a do to you fair spanish ladies ,, fair well and a do to you ladies of spain la la la la la la

as some said whats the point with hooks and lines ,, we like to trick them to the surface and poke and jabb at them .

its not like going down to the pond chassing blue gills and channel cats :wink:

our fish we catch will swallow ya whole :wink::big_smile::big_smile:

16. catfishscotty

State:
    mo

ok quint here well broody and hooper ( earl and john )

sorry hooper ( john ) may just have to take this abuse awhile longer :smile2::wink::smile2: you go in the water ,, cats in the water ,, your cat so sorry your going in the cage !!!! broody and I will try to keep him off ya until you have a clean shot !!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxkkomhESH8

17. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Put me in cold, i'm ready to play!!! Just one MORE shot is all i'm askin for. I try to pay attention to my surroundings but never had sence enuff to be skeered of much. Guess that accounts for all the scars.:eek:oooh:

18. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    well broody poor hooper sure aint in the cage anymore ,, that portable shower/// and monkey cage must of been made in china :eek:oooh::crazy:
    hope hooper kept his reseet ...

and broody when you told me I was gonna need a bigger boat i should have listend :sad2::confused2::sad2:

its all up to you now chief !!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2YZGljrsqo

19. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
  20. Quackheadjh

Quackheadjh New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I was having a sh!##y day until I read this post. You guys are to much!:smile2::smile2: