Capt Mike Jr and Salmonid

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by stewedcatfish, Nov 3, 2008.

1. stewedcatfish

stewedcatfish New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I don't have enough posts to write you guys back privately so I just thought I'd throw it on the ol' post board here...

MAN!! Thank you Salmonid for the advice on the 2 hooks on a line... I would have gotten burned FOR SURE!!! I had 4 strung up the day I walked the Serpentine Wall cast netting and jigging. That has been a super invaluable piece of advice. Can't tell you how much I appreciate it!

Capt Mike Jr... I would love to come out but I work nights and Saturday is one of them. How late do you hang... it's possible for me to get out of work around 11pm and meet up for a late nighter... I have my own boat but wouldn't mind a bit jumping on your barge!!! I hold onto nice live bait like goldies and a whole slew of dead stuff. I'm off on Wed quite a bit this month if you want to get a mid-week trip in or even on a Sunday. I'm pretty open and can adjust my schedule but I DO need to keep on the job to pay the mortgage ya' know. Does your wife go out with you? Thought I saw a woman pictured with a big cat on your last post... Anyhow, hopefully we can hook up (literally) and pull in some fatties!!! Hope to talk to you soon. JIM aka stewedcatfish

2. Capt.mike jr

Capt.mike jr New Member

State:
    ohio
    Hey STEWEDCATFISH its was an old girlfriend and im not married butt im a truck driver and the only time we fish is sat. and sat. nights as long as the air temp isnt to crazy and usually every other sunday i fish alot with my friend bill and norb from another place, might know him so keep in touch looks like this sat might be alittle clod and brezy butt we r going to give it a try.