capt. Jim does it again

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by iceman, Nov 2, 2008.

1. iceman

iceman New Member

State:
    Walterboro S.C
    Well, he did it again. Jim (jk888) put my wife and i on some nice fish! Good thing too cause the freezer was really low. we went out sat. morning out of angels landing and drifted in from 10 to 24 ft. of water. we used fresh gizzard shad for bait. most fish came at 10 to 15 ft. we caught a total of 12 fish. great time was had by all. here is some pics. THANKS AGAIN JIM FOR THE GREAT TRIP!

GARY:smile2:

Attached Files:

2. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Gary,
    Glad you and your wife had a good trip and meat for the freezer

3. bearfrog1

bearfrog1 New Member

State:
    Mount Pleasant,
    Congrats on the nice catch. We headed down next Friday to drift on Moultrie. Where were you guys drifting on Moultrie? East dike? Pinopolis point?
    Thanks,
    Jonathan

4. iceman

iceman New Member

State:
    Walterboro S.C
    bearfrog, we are fishing the angels side

GARY:smile2:

5. bearfrog1

bearfrog1 New Member

State:
    Mount Pleasant,
    Thank you brother for the info!
    ;-)
    We headed down out of Black's Saturday on Moultrie. Winds pending, we want to try that side. In the past, I had luck on the East dike near Bonneau Beach. I caught my 3rd biggest fish in front of Angel's in 2005; 32 blue. My biggest was a 42 flathead 6/2006 on the Waccamaw river north of Conway, SC and my 37 blue came earlier the same year beside I-95 Causeway on Lake Marion north-east side springtime.
    Thanks again,
    Jonathan

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Congrats on good day on the water. Good luck in the future

7. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Ol' Capt. Jim can put the Smackdown on'um thats for sure.:wink: He can also cook a mean hamburger too.:wink:

8. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Congrats on another fine day fishing. Capt Jim really knows his stuff. I havent been down in so long Ive about forgot what he looks like.:smile2: I get down there soon and maybe we can get some dinner.:wink:

9. jk888

jk888 Member

State:
    GA
    James come on down I will try and round up some hamburgers even if I have to go and buy them.:wink:

Jim