Caps on backward

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by olefin, Sep 13, 2009.

1. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Sure wish somebody would invent something to keep the sun out of my eyes..... :eek:oooh:

2. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    rocket scientist ....there everywhere(LOL)

3. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    :smile2: wow some people crack me up.

4. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    lol what will they think of next? Wearing pant's that hang around there knee's :smile2:Or shirt's that hang down to there knee's to cover up there underwaer cause there pant's are falling down lmao

5. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    There's no accounting for taste...:roll_eyes:

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Dayton thats funny, I have told people that is what that bill of the hat is made for and they just look at me funny (they could have been stoned LOL). The only time I let my son wear his like that is when he is catching for baseball but then its uusally not one anyways.

7. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I guess we need classes in being swave and de-boner:smile2::smile2: Stay safe and it don't matter what they look like in the middle of the river!!!:wink:

8. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    hey larry! do you have a dog named spike? by the way, that is spelled "spique":wink::smile2:

9. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I like the kids who wear a beanie/stocking cap outside when it 100 degrees outside. Jus another one of those things, lol. :smile2:

10. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That is what is known as a rudder head around here, that keeps heading in the right direction like a rudder on a windmill.lol

11. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Good thing stupidity isn't painful :smile2:, or is it :eek:oooh:?

12. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Classic! Thanks for the post brother

13. snakeman76

snakeman76 New Member

State:
    Tallahassee, Fl
    I can live with almost any fashion but the pants down to your knees.Last night I was at my favorite BBQ place eating and looked up aan saw some clown with his shorts down to his knees you could see his underwear I thought there was a law or rule against the kinda crap in a public store :angry::roll_eyes:

14. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    That's to hide the pistol in the waistband!

15. JoeDaCatKing

JoeDaCatKing New Member

State:
    PA
    works for me

nah but for real cant be jockin a mans style even though its brainless we all went through phases right? maybe not ones that involved looking cool over function (backward hat) but you know what I mean. if anything screw the baggy pants and T-Skirts... you get it t-skirts you see what kids are wearing these days? SUPER TIGHT PANTS AND ALL BLACK AND THEY GOT THAT HAIR THAT ALWAYS GOES IN THEIR EYES AND THEY ARE CONSTANTLY TOSSING IT ASIDE oh wait now im jocking on peoples style... crap

Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  16. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I guess ya cant fix stupid.:wink::smile2::smile2::smile2: That boy might need directions on proper cap placement

17. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    I always enjoyed going to the old PRO gun shows at Columbus Ohio. They had signs at main enterance NO BAGGY PANTS,etc etc. They gave the baggy pants guys a shoe string and made them pull up and tie up while inside. They absolutely looked like idiots walking around with there new high water style pants :smile2:

18. etexun

etexun New Member

State:
    Texas (Nea
    I can handle it when someone has that cap on backwards. But that baggy pants thing is beyond me. I guess I am too old or something but how can that be cool in anyone's definition? I can't stand to see someone like that out somewhere. I think they are just trying to start trouble and are just waiting for someone to say something to them.

19. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    In some cases when you see a hat bill to the right or left it represent which gang they ride with.

20. JoeDaCatKing

JoeDaCatKing New Member

State:
    PA
    really? you think the baggy pants are worse than what is currently going on? boys dressing like girls? or havent any of you been to a mall lately?