capefear

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by coeboy1, Aug 23, 2009.

1. coeboy1

coeboy1 New Member

State:
    nc
    fished the cape fear in fayettville last night for a couple of hours before the rain made me leave!!1:angry: had a couple of bites on eel THANKS FLATHEAD REAPER!!!:wink:

2. The Flathead Reaper

The Flathead Reaper New Member

State:
    Grays Cree
    youre welcome tommy......you had to of gotten wet............poured off and on all night..........i didnt go .......figured it was gonna be a washout!:0a10:

3. coeboy1

coeboy1 New Member

State:
    nc
    yea we got wet. motor started running like crap. but man did we get some could pulls. loved hearing them bait clickers for the first time in a long time. almost didnt know what to do when they went off i think thats why we didnt hook none. had one pull for a solid 10-15 sec.:big_smile:

4. The Flathead Reaper

State:
    Grays Cree
    you still have my number........give me a call........might be able to help with motor problem!:wink:

5. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Sounds like me Tommy. We call it dedication!

6. The Flathead Reaper

State:
    Grays Cree
    dedication it was........fished many nights in the rain............and wont leave because of it...........if youre in my boat you get wet!

7. coeboy1

coeboy1 New Member

State:
    nc
    tried to call left you a voice mail

8. coeboy1

coeboy1 New Member

State:
    nc
    well we didnt get to wet in the pontoon i got a top it was just real wet when we loaded up!!:wink:

9. The Flathead Reaper

State:
    Grays Cree
    :smile2:lol....im on the puter.....let me go get my phone..............ill call you right back!

10. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    I,m not going out in the rain but if it goes to raining after i,m out thats another thing ,but when the sound an light show starts it's time to be on the trailer an in the truck :wink:

11. phase5supply

phase5supply New Member

State:
    Hope Mills, NC
    Hope you had a good time even though you got wet, seem like anytime I plan a week or 2 out weather sucks. I'm with you Jolly, don't mind rain hate lighting.

12. The Flathead Reaper

State:
    Grays Cree
    thats right dickie.......dedication is staying alive to fish another day.........i agree totally!