cape fear river catfish report

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by catfish98054, Apr 12, 2009.

1. catfish98054

catfish98054 New Member

State:
    hampstead,
    man the fish were biting today ,ended the day with 25 2-9s 1-20-1 teenager and 21 eaters up to 4 lbs theres going to be a fish fry soon i can smell it coming

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    randy, can we get together some time so u can show me how to catch them ?sounds like u had a very enjoyable day on the river

3. outdoorX

outdoorX New Member

State:
    Ohio
    ya randy what the heck. i think you was holding out on me saturday night man.

4. CRAPPIEMAN

CRAPPIEMAN New Member

State:
    GASTONIA N
    Good job bro.looks like you and Dad had a good day. Wish I could have been there maybe next time lol

5. catfish98054

catfish98054 New Member

State:
    hampstead,
    the next time will be in the tournament i hope you can make it bro.may be just you ,wes ,kyle anmd me but we will still fish

6. smitty1963

smitty1963 New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Good job fellas:wink:

7. catfish98054

catfish98054 New Member

State:
    hampstead,
    went out today to prefish for the tournament and thats all i got done 1 cat all day about 3 lbs and dickie (DUMPTRUCK ) caught it, we did manage to get some eels though so it wasn,t a total lose saw matt on the water he didn,t get any good fish either made us feel better knowing it wasn,t something we were doing wrong just weren,t biting today hopefully tommorow will be better

8. Cathunter Pete

Cathunter Pete New Member

State:
    Fayetteville NC
    Went on this evening on the Fayetteville stretch, caught a total of five; first one was a 3lb Channel (ending up being bait), 2 blues that were about 22lbs each, 1 blue that was about 17, and another blue that was about 10. Caught three on eels, and two on channel cat filet. Had one break me off, was a really nice fish, and several others that were messing with the bait but didn't take it good.

Attached Files:

• 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      23.5 KB
      Views:
    • 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      24 KB
      Views:
    • 009.jpg
      009.jpg
      File size:
      25.2 KB
      Views:
  9. catfish98054

catfish98054 New Member

State:
    hampstead,
    we had our little tourney last night all went well ckeck it out in catfish tournaments