Canyon Lake Bluegills

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Overkil, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Hey Everyone....I'm looking to hit canyon a few times in January (from shore) and was wondering how the bluegill bite is that time of year? My old boss and his 5 year old son want to go so I need to be able to put them on some fish if you get my drift...Is there still a decent bluegill bite that time of year or will we be wasting our time? thoughts?

thx in advance

overkil

2. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Bluegill fishing can be hit or miss this time of year... I would go deep, 15-20 foot if they are not around visable structures...

3. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    Be sure and have youre tonto passes,the snowbird camphosts are here and there is no fudging on that at all right now!

4. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    I 2nd that!

5. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    I third that.

6. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    that sounds fun

7. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    I bet Matt would fourth it!!:smile2:

8. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    no worries....I always get the tonto pass...

9. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    I forth that but...... I got my ticket throw out I called a number on it and told them what happened and told them i can even show my recipt of the one i had and they just threw it out!:wink: sorry rob!

10. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    :smile2::smile2:

11. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    LoL, Ill pay my $51 dollar fine. I screwed up, I will accept responsibility. My ticket does not even say the Issuing Agency. The heading of the ticket says United States District Court, Violation Notice. Then it says mail payment to U.S. Courts - CVB, PO Box 70939, Charlotte, NC 28272-0939. It also says Offense description: Failure to pay fee, #600151 Tonto Pass not vaild. $31 forfeiture Amount + $25 processing fee = $56 Total collateral Due.

12. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    Oh Ill accept i was wrong i should have paid attention to the one I put up instead of putting the already used one to the new one. But I knew I was legal so I challenged it. lol

When I put a good one up but its not scratched then... then its my fault and I will pay!

13. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    you got 2 get that anal pass its the best. they r easy 2 peel off so u can use in more than 1 truck.

14. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    Ok first we get this yahoo complex,now im fishin with a couple outlaws,now i dont even want to know what an anal pass is:eek:oooh: Im gonna take up.......golfing!!:smile2::smile2: Anybody wanna buy a nice abu7000:smile2::smile2:

15. Waterdawg

Waterdawg New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I went a few weeks ago, and got skunked. It is definitly not like it was at the end of summer. That said, I was only there about an hour. My 4 year old gets bored quick when there is no action :smile2:

16. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Ah touche' Matthew! LoL!

17. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    lmao!

18. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    i just didnt feel like soundin it out

19. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Ralph! What's up bro!

20. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    i also have a little urban pond (off the G&F radar) that always produces. I may hit that a few times in the next week or two, see how it's doing, and start my boss out there to increase my odds of success....