Can't wait till spring ( already )

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishfearme, Nov 20, 2009.

1. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    Well here it is NOV 20, and im wanting to move south already:smile2: Thank god folk's have made some fishing vidoes,i think they are going to help me make it during these winter time blues:embarassed: Hope this help's someone out, that need's help there withdrawl:smile2::smile2::cool2::wink:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFYst4Znrng

2. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    The fish are still biting man, It might be alittle slower but there is still action on the water. Dont hang it up just yet!

3. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    Well i have to put the poles up for the winter, im getting my son ready for college, and i m taking some some classes my self right now,I'm going to try and get in some channel cat fishing in some time,i'll have to or i'll go insane,im just missing them nice day's and night already,the bad part about it is,after i get done with my extra schooling, i think i'll be to biz to do as much fishing as i am use to ( at lest i hope im biz )man i 'll tell you i 've found it hard to get back into studying after all these year's of being away from high school

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  4. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I hear ya bro. Good Luck in your schooling hope the best for ya!

5. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    thank ya bud:big_smile:

6. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    heerreeee fishy fishy fishy! hahahahahha ya i know what you mean man. round here the bite is so slow im luck if i can get one being out for 6-8 hr out there....man we need a boat rich so we can hit the big river for some BIG winter time blues! lol

7. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Deer season modern gun started in Arkansas and around here the mind set is , If it is brown it is down! So the fishing poles are gathering dust time spring i reckon

8. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Try icefishing, Rich! Walleyes and saugers bite in the winter months too.

9. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    im ready for next year too but im determined to get a winter flattie this year and a new PB channel. 13 pounds shouldnt be too hard to beat.... i hope:sad2:

10. The NPT will NOT be getting winterized or covered this winter unless there is a blizzard.:cool2::wink:

11. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    channel cats are still hitting good round hear found a girl to put up with my shit lol so iam pretty much done for the season...:wink: thought id try fishing for something else for the winter lol:wink: might get out again and hope a few boc members can go and mabey get my girl to go also she likes to fish

12. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    i got 2 new ( still in the box) vinyl rafts,one's 9' and the other is 6' or 7', i'll put them in the truck, and we will hit the ohio river ok:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::wink:

13. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    It's not Dave's girl from down on the river is it :smile2:? He said the last time he was down there, she didn't want any thing to do with him:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2:

14. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    nope sure aint mine looks a lot better lmao:smile2: