Can't wait for Saturday!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dankitch, Jan 2, 2008.

1. dankitch

dankitch New Member

State:
    Henderson,
    This weekend it will not be as "exciting" here on the BOC. For those of you that don't know...Uncle Sci-Fi's gathering is talking place. And as of 6:00 PM DH had 81 member signed up to be there Saturday. ALOT of them submit ALOT of posts on a daily basis. I will be there in the same room with Eric, Cuz, JW, and Darryl and others that post ALOT here. I know most of them talk alot faster than they can type. So I am sure to need ALOT asprin this weekend. :smile2: I am sure I will have a great time...and for those of you that don't go...try to find something to post about!!!:smile2:

2. tkeyhunter

tkeyhunter New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Tonto & I have a sitter for the boy & the whole weekend! Can't wait to meet everyone & hope to go home with lots n lots of stories!

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Man I wish I could be there! If it were not like a 650 mile drive I would hit the highway to hang with you guys! :cool2: Sounds like a blast and the BS meter will be ready to blow up! :smile2:

4. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Should be a blast! We are rolling out early Friday morning!

Rolling blind, still cant decide whether to bring my boat!?:crazy:

Man I hate these last minute decisions!!!!!

See you there DAN!

To you folks farther away, if you leave now you can make it! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

5. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    i was still trying to decide if i wanted to bring a boat untill the boats made the decision for me!! reverse quit working on the evinrude on my riverjon and the starter crapped out on my 85 force on my big boay s i wont be bringing a boat!!! :big_smile::big_smile:

6. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    My truck tried to pull a few last minute shenanigans but a couple hundred dollars later:angry: she's ready to roll.:big_smile:

7. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    come on scott ive got to cross 3 states but im gonna be there.god its only thursday.

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    This will be a great time for all. Don't miss it. Also don't spend all your money in one place. Save some to shop at Kens TBC bait shop. Ken carrys a good selection of all your catfishing needs. Rods, reels,terminal tackle, and lots of sinker molds. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

9. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Y'all have a great time, in Uncle Sci-Fi's memory! Smile, talk, meet, gather skipjacks, and don't forget the waders for the BS.........:wink::big_smile:

We expect a full report with pictures upon y'alls return!

Be careful, have fun !
    Cheryl

10. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    I can't wait for Friday! Will be fishing at first light!