Can't stand it any longer!

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by jdstraka, Aug 12, 2006.

1. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Pulled off Work early 11:00 am and I'm going FISHING at 3 mile lake> Its about 120 MI. from Co.Bluffs Iowa In the middle of the state. Now I have been fishing at least twice a week for the last two weeks and haven't cought any channel cat over #4 pounds and that was on Looper rigs and DK punch bait. and I know there is a bigun out there with my name on it and I'm fixing to get him! I will be taking the whole arsonal along, fresh shad. live and cut fresh bluegill some creek chubs, dip bait, And the old stand by a copple of GERNAIDS. And not comming home tell I get the Big boy! So if I go missing don't worry I'm still out on 3 mile looking for that Rascall. I have fished all the lakes around here and the Missouri river with no Luck so as they say Go East young Man(or was that West) Who cares but I'm Going I'll let you all Know tommorow how it went! I will also take some Pic. and if I can figure how to get them on the post i will put them Up. So wish me Luck. Watch out catfish Caus CRAZY JOHN is comming after YOU!!! J.D.Straka :big_smile:

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    JD you sir are hilarious,Now I'm with ya Mr Biggun has been eluding me also and I'm gettin pretty fedup with his nonsence short of goin head first and seein for myself all those hidin places he's usin,I don't know what to do! Sure is frustratin I'll give ya that!----------------pk powell:lol:

3. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    good luck.. keep us informed on how ya do......

4. crusinman2002

crusinman2002 New Member

State:
    Mukwonago, Wisconsin
    hey john... i'm in the same boat, altough i can't fish anymore cause i'm deploying, so next year i will be chasing them... but if you get some pics here is a thread on how to shrink them to get them on here...
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20953

good luck

5. Love Them Cats

Love Them Cats New Member

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    Good luck John!
    While your at it, catch a big un for me.:big_smile:

Let us know how it goes?

Ken

6. bill_gfish

bill_gfish New Member

State:
    st. marys, oh
    I know your frustration brother. Good luck, have fun, be safe and bring home numerous pics of bigguns.

7. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Well John go put a hook in them.

8. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Good luck john hope you get him:go:

9. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey John, I can't ever remembering being happy that I wasn't a big catfish in 3 mile lake but I sure am today. I am waiting to find out when it will be safe again. Best of luck, Brother.

ST

10. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Good luck J.D , there should be some bruisers in that lake .

11. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Get-ur- done J.D. I know there is a biggun out there with your name on it. Have a good time and be safe.:006: