Cant say thank you enough

Discussion in 'MONSTER ROD HOLDERS' started by Flootie16, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Alright I know I have thanked Steve a million times for such a great product. I have never enjoyed a fishing product more than I have the monster rod holder. Everywhere I go when I run into people on the water bass fishermen pleasure boaters etc. They are always like wow now those are some sharp rod holder! And thats a lot comming from a bass fisherman. But anyways steve I just want to take a moment and thank you again for such a wonderful rod holder. The only way I can see you making it better is if you put a device on the holder to literally reel the fish in for you as well. I love these rod holders. Im not even on the Monster team and I still praise and worship these rod holders. With these rod holders my confidence in catfishing and my ability to catch big fish and compete with other anglers has almost tripled. and its not that i do anything different. Im just no longer worried about loseing my rods. Plus when people see these holders they know you are serious about fishing. So anyways thanks again steve. I greatly appreciate what you have done for the catfishing world between your monster rod holders and the akwa lung. You alone have revolutionized the world of catfishing. so thank you again. :big_smile:

2. catfish1083

catfish1083 New Member

State:
    georgia
    i have to say they are by far the best and stoutest rod holders i have seen. i got a chance to see these rod holders this past weekend while fishing with the Chattahoochee Hilljacks and i have to say as soon as i get a boat those are the rod holders i am going with:wink:

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Going to have to buy one an try them out. Heard nothing but good about em.

4. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    You will not be disappointed , they are the best.Can't say enough good things about them but the main reason is they work.You never have to worry about em.You hook one fish put your rod back in that holder and grab the other rod that just went down and never have to worry about that first one.Great product at a great price.

5. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

They like a potato chip, ya cant have just one brother:smile2:

6. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio

ROFLMAO!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    have to say they are by far the best rod holders i have seen.

8. Tool958

Tool958 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I really like mine. They will handle a heavy fish without any trouble at all. The rod and reel, line etc., would break long before they would give out. I bought the 0/33 holders and like being able to use them anchored or drifting. Also bought extra bases so I could move the holders around to where they are needed.

9. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Save yourself some time and money and just order all you need or think you will need the first time because once you see them first hand you will kick yourself for not just getting them all the first time.