Can't find Sonny's

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Stan in Ohio, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Stan in Ohio

Stan in Ohio New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I used to fish with Sonny's catfish bait in when I lived in Texas with great success but haven't been able to find it here in Ohio. Does anybody know where I might find it here in Ohio? I live in Forest, Oh near Findlay. Thanks, Stan

2. RIVERRUNT

RIVERRUNT New Member

State:
    reynoldsburg ohio
    Not sure where you can buy it around columbus but you can buy it by the jar or by the case on www.grizzlyjig.com on the internet.Hope this helps you.Also welcome to the BOC Stan

3. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Welcome to the B.O.C. Stan.

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Another welcome to the BOC Stan.

5. rich crabtree

rich crabtree New Member

State:
    ohio
    and yes, another welcom to the BOC lol:smile2:

6. DLB-in-GR

DLB-in-GR New Member

State:
    MI
    Also, welcome to this great site. That doesn't help you find the Sonny's though. I had to order mine from the internet for a few years, I found it at Gander Mountain one time and I found out it was a great bait, but they stopped carrying it. Now, around West Michigan, Kmart and Meijer started carrying it. At Meijer it is $5.99 a jar! I guess they don't think they need to compete with anyone else and can just charge whatever. I got lucky and found them clearing out all the catfishing gear at a Meijer in Grand Rapids, so I stocked up at a much lower price. Many people here, including myself, will point you to the online store "Catfish Connection" and they carry it, and you can even buy it in a pail from them.

You might also try the dip bait Secret 7 by BOC sponsor Team Catfish. I tried it last summer and did as well or better than with Sonny's, but with dip bait it seems that every body of water is different; use what you find catches you fish where you are fishing.

7. Stan in Ohio

Stan in Ohio New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks guys for all the welcomes. I just found this site today. Really amazed at all the great info and sense of community. Glad to be here.
    Thanks again, Stan

8. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Welcome aboard Stan...:wink:...Sorry I have no clue where to find your bait..:confused2:

9. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    well you found a great place lots of good info here and great people welcome to the BOC

10. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I googled sonnys bait dip, try www.shootandhunt.com, i think it was $4.36 a bootle. welcome to the brotherhood