Cant catch Baitfish here is an option

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by ssskinner27, Feb 17, 2009.

1. ssskinner27

ssskinner27 New Member

State:
    pennsylvania
  2. nut

nut New Member

State:
    pennsylvania
    the zetts in drifting PA, does not have an online catalog, this is from the one in west virginia. prices are about the same, but shipping will cost you an arm and a leg. if anybody wants a catalog from the central PA zetts the number is (814)345-5357, and the address is p.o. box 239,drifting PA 16834.

3. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I will keep this in mind when times get tough:cool2:

Thank you!

4. ssskinner27

ssskinner27 New Member

State:
    pennsylvania
    This would give the guy a round about price and they have close to the same fish so you just get they PA number and then you call and place the order it is simple. I posted this link to show what fish can be bought from this place thank you NUT for showing me this place on the other post this is great

5. nut

nut New Member

State:
    pennsylvania
    i talked to the guy who works there(thePA one)((it's only 10 miles from where i live)) and i was trying to cut a deal for any dead fish they find floating in the ponds, not old dried out frisbees, but fresher dead ones. i'll keep working on it . if they can make some money on stuff they're just gonna chuck up in the woods, it just makes sense to me.

6. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    I'm familiar with the place down in Inwood, WV. quite an operation they have. been open for as long as I can remember. He also has some big flatheads, 70# range. I know where he is getting the Blues at. Puts them in the pond and then turns around and charges people to catch them.:eek:oooh: