can't buy a fish

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by Pastor E, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Can't buy a fish L went to Bald Knob lake yesterday the water looked perfect two strikes Thats all zero I can't understand it its been two weeks Hadn't caught anything I must not be holding my mouth right or something Oh Me:sad2:

2. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    two weeks out fishing everyday and only totaled 5 or 6 fish across arkansas, zero for me in Mississippi. I went fishing Sat. today yesterday whatever :smile2: The bite was good! biggest was an 8lb blue but they were biting. I even lost a complete rod and reel!!!!! Fish jerked it outa my hand, I was getting taps on 2 poles at once and didn"t have a good grip on it and swoosh it was gone into the river:embarassed: Try splainin that one:smile2:Lucky for me it was not an expensive rig. I had read the fishing reports for arkansas and oklahoma and some were saying blues were hitting in the 3-10' range so thats what I did today, and thats where they were, nothing in the 20-30' range. This was on the Arkansas River, but the reports were from Lakes. So maybe try that Pastor E...... If your lake has Shad, Use shad in the shallows ...Good luck Mac

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I sure you are just paying your dues for that monster catfish that waits in your future

4. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    mac i went last sunday and cought 5 around 5 lbs and they were also in about 8-10 ' of water. well sounds like you need to get some duct tape for them poles :smile2:

5. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Tall, I lose grip sometimes they say its carpal tunnel just loose grip cant explain it. Maybe I need to put a lanyard on all my poles LMAO :wink:Brother hilljack I figure Ive caught my monster for my life but maybe I will catch this one again and get my pole back :smile2: Taking my middle son fishing tommorow Maybe we will have a better report .

6. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Mac are you taking your middle son for an anchor man instead of me? :eek:oooh:

Tall keep at em buddy.:wink:

Pastor E.. Don't give up. Your day is coming.

7. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Pastor E - good to see ya posting! Would love to have ya at Degray next year! Gonna be a lot more there this round!

8. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Maybe you need to pay the preacher more LOLOL:wink:

9. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Went today Zero no strikes 16 days no fish crappie today will Try again tomorrowfor cats if I can Hey contry Boy hws things going I want to make some gatherings next yr Will try to be there:smile2:

10. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    They don't have to pay me just let me catch some fish:smile2: