cannelton tonight

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by crazyKat, Jun 30, 2009.

1. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    buddy went to cannelton yesterday and fished the dam. got 8 blues and missed some good take downs he said. nothing big. biggest was around 18lbs. im gna go tonight and see if i can get on some fish. sat night i fished 8hrs with 3 channels.:angry: so im do for some good nights

2. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    Good luck, looks like there is good water to fish there. Im going out tonight also.

3. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    what area are you heading to jason?

4. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    you guys suck! I wanna be out there on the water too. I aint got a boat trailer though. Ive got a 16 foot hydra sport. Oh.. I dont have an engine either lol.

5. catman from owensboro

catman from owensboro New Member

State:
    ky
    oh no jody left me at home.oh well good luck....

6. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    your lucky u stayed home. lol it was one of the worse nights i have ever had:angry: 1st couldnt find any bait. so i used froze which wasnt very good.
    2nd nooooo current wind was no letting me anchor correctly.
    3rd river seemed to drop like crazy in just a few hrs
    4th the wind was suppose to die down around 9 and it picked up really strong
    . Never got a bite not one hit. didnt fish the dam didnt want to go there aftert dark. tried drifting and anchoring with no results. maybe next time.

7. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I fished along the locks from the bank lastnight and we ended up with 3 flattys and a blue. And missed a few.