Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been meandering down memory lane all afternoon; bet I've looked at at LEAST 1000 pictures and I STILL couldn't find some of the ones I wanted. A few of the dog pictures are missing.....I'll come across 'em one of these days. Cats can wait until another time - just the dogs will take several posts! :smile2:

1) Grandad's bulldog 2) Fireball, our beagle mix (plus Gina, my little sister Gaile, Jane holding our cat, and me) 3) Fireball had pups, sire was a black lab

Attachments

·
Banned
6,594 Posts
Tanya, so you are responsible for all the damb dogs in the world?

Geez. Call PETA, call the Humaitarian Society, call the dog food companies and tell them you want to buy stock in their products. Geez, Tanya.

Thanks for making me, an ex-veterinarian, at least have a job to pay the bills. Nice dogs, nice pics, nice friends to have.

Beats a lot of other things in the world.

John.

·
Banned
6,594 Posts
Didn't mean to bump your post Tanya. Started looking around this section and saw one I should have responded to.

Got ya back on top. That is the best place to be don't ya know?

John.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Had a Weimaranner or whatever once.Called him Smoky.Most of the time we had Irish Setters and they grew up with my kids.The dogs were much better behaved.:crazy::cool2::wink:Very hard on a sentimental person like myself when they passed away.:sad2:But they were the most wonderful companions ever.Big George is right ,you need to get out more.Go have a drink with the lumbe..... er bartender!Carole or was it Carl.:smile2::wink:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
we didn't have a camera when i was a kid...so many wonderful dogs. great thread Tanya!:big_smile:

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
how sweet! I have had several. but if I were to put the ones i have had along with the ones i helped man! I would be here for ever! LOl I have been a petsmart adoption mommy for years. I have fostered off and one now forever it seems....So man the server couldn't take it. Last one i helped is on my albums....They just come to me...:tounge_out:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts