Canine Companions, Through the Years

Discussion in 'The BOC's Animal House' started by Catgirl, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I have been meandering down memory lane all afternoon; bet I've looked at at LEAST 1000 pictures and I STILL couldn't find some of the ones I wanted. A few of the dog pictures are missing.....I'll come across 'em one of these days. Cats can wait until another time - just the dogs will take several posts! :smile2:

1) Grandad's bulldog 2) Fireball, our beagle mix (plus Gina, my little sister Gaile, Jane holding our cat, and me) 3) Fireball had pups, sire was a black lab

Attached Files:

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

1) Dusty, our "pearl" beagle 2) Suzy, redbone hound 3) Gretel, weimaraner with pups

Attached Files:

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

1) Rory, he was supposed to be a cocker spaniel 2) Blossom, golden retriever, as a pup 3) Blossom around two years

Attached Files:

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

1) A litter of Blossom's pups 2) More pups 3) And even MORE pups

Attached Files:

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

1) Sweet, Blossom's son; he's a year old here and had been swimming in the Linville River - he'll be 11 August 16th 2) Just for you John, corn dogs :wink:

Attached Files:

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    You really need to get out more often. LOL!

7. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Tanya, so you are responsible for all the damb dogs in the world?

Geez. Call PETA, call the Humaitarian Society, call the dog food companies and tell them you want to buy stock in their products. Geez, Tanya.

Thanks for making me, an ex-veterinarian, at least have a job to pay the bills. Nice dogs, nice pics, nice friends to have.

Beats a lot of other things in the world.

John.

8. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Didn't mean to bump your post Tanya. Started looking around this section and saw one I should have responded to.

Got ya back on top. That is the best place to be don't ya know?

John.

9. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Had a Weimaranner or whatever once.Called him Smoky.Most of the time we had Irish Setters and they grew up with my kids.The dogs were much better behaved.:crazy::cool2::wink:Very hard on a sentimental person like myself when they passed away.:sad2:But they were the most wonderful companions ever.Big George is right ,you need to get out more.Go have a drink with the lumbe..... er bartender!Carole or was it Carl.:smile2::wink:

Catgirl likes this.
  10. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    we didn't have a camera when i was a kid...so many wonderful dogs. great thread Tanya!:big_smile:

11. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    how sweet! I have had several. but if I were to put the ones i have had along with the ones i helped man! I would be here for ever! LOl I have been a petsmart adoption mommy for years. I have fostered off and one now forever it seems....So man the server couldn't take it. Last one i helped is on my albums....They just come to me...:tounge_out: