Cane Tuckee Adventure

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Pipe Rat, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    It was a warm spring autumn morning that two first cousin brothers JW & DH decided to leave their beautiful sisters at home with the kids and go on a big time adventure. They quietly headed out to Cane Tuckee lake but the fishing was slow and they soon became very bored. So JW suggested that they........

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Open up a carton of twinkies, and eat till they burst being as they cant catch any fish. :smile2:

3. Pipe Rat

State:
    Missouri
    But luckily DH had a better idea, (as he reminded JW of the non twinkie blood pinkie vow they had sweared to) did you see that beautiful herd of sheep in the pasture? Suddenly he has Jw's full attention. They anchor the boat upon the shore and..............

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    AND>>>>>>>>> JW has gained tooooo much weight this winter and couldnt catch the sheep. :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

5. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Why do I feel that this thread is going to go the way of a NEW "Deliverance" movie scene. :smile2::smile2:

6. Pipe Rat

State:
    Missouri
    But all is not lost as DH has been there as well and owes JW big time!! C'mon brother these sheep are a dime dozen. Lets head into the big city and......

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD JW had to enter a Sumo Match To The Death to Fight for the rights to the SHEEP LMAO

[​IMG]

8. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Andddddddddddddd, Twinkster couldnt help Ol JW catch the sheep as he was in Hoooooooolywood for his photo shoot for housewife of the Year. :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

[​IMG]

9. Pipe Rat

State:
    Missouri
    As luck would have it A talent scout world renowned for his ability to identify rare pure raw species of talent was in the audience that evening. He intoduced himself to JW as Darryl "but you can call me skipeye". I have big plans for you, together we can...........

10. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    We are going to go down to the CANE - TUCK - EE river and i'm going to film a show. I've heard JW is the world renouned authority on noodling:smile2:. We will make a show letting all the folks see the finer arts of the sport:smile2:. They get down to the river and........:eek:oooh:

11. catfishsolich

catfishsolich New Member

State:
    kentucky,metcalfe county
    its froze over, cause you know that would be a cold day in you know where