Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a warm spring autumn morning that two first cousin brothers JW & DH decided to leave their beautiful sisters at home with the kids and go on a big time adventure. They quietly headed out to Cane Tuckee lake but the fishing was slow and they soon became very bored. So JW suggested that they........

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
. So JW suggested that they........
Open up a carton of twinkies, and eat till they burst being as they cant catch any fish. :smile2:

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Open up a carton of twinkies, and eat till they burst being as they cant catch any fish. :smile2:
But luckily DH had a better idea, (as he reminded JW of the non twinkie blood pinkie vow they had sweared to) did you see that beautiful herd of sheep in the pasture? Suddenly he has Jw's full attention. They anchor the boat upon the shore and..............

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
AND>>>>>>>>> JW has gained tooooo much weight this winter and couldnt catch the sheep. :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Why do I feel that this thread is going to go the way of a NEW "Deliverance" movie scene. :smile2::smile2:

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AND>>>>>>>>> JW has gained tooooo much weight this winter and couldnt catch the sheep. :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:
But all is not lost as DH has been there as well and owes JW big time!! C'mon brother these sheep are a dime dozen. Lets head into the big city and......

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD JW had to enter a Sumo Match To The Death to Fight for the rights to the SHEEP LMAO

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Andddddddddddddd, Twinkster couldnt help Ol JW catch the sheep as he was in Hoooooooolywood for his photo shoot for housewife of the Year. :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD JW had to enter a Sumo Match To The Death to Fight for the rights to the SHEEP LMAO
As luck would have it A talent scout world renowned for his ability to identify rare pure raw species of talent was in the audience that evening. He intoduced himself to JW as Darryl "but you can call me skipeye". I have big plans for you, together we can...........

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
We are going to go down to the CANE - TUCK - EE river and i'm going to film a show. I've heard JW is the world renouned authority on noodling:smile2:. We will make a show letting all the folks see the finer arts of the sport:smile2:. They get down to the river and........:eek:oooh:

·
Registered
60 Posts
We are going to go down to the CANE - TUCK - EE river and i'm going to film a show. I've heard JW is the world renouned authority on noodling:smile2:. We will make a show letting all the folks see the finer arts of the sport:smile2:. They get down to the river and........:eek:oooh:
its froze over, cause you know that would be a cold day in you know where

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.