Canal Lakes Breakfast: Saturday 5/23?

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by blackwaterkatz, May 18, 2009.

1. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    :0a36: Jim Helring, how about it? What time? Anyone else wants to drop by, probably 6-7 am, so the fishing can commence. I'm flexible, myself, may not even fish, just enjoy some good company.
    How about it Foxhound, Roundhill?

2. scwolf

scwolf New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Man...If all of yall are gathering, I might just have to ride down and have some breakfast just to soak up some knowledge.....who knows..maybe I will fish the rediversion friday night and just stop by on my way home saturday morning.

3. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    I'll be there Tommy probably 630 or so.Lets see eggs and grits or biscuits and gravy,their plate of B&G is enough for two people.:smile2:Maybe half and half.Cant go without my grits thats for sure.Well if anybody else is down there just wander in and pull up a chair.I plan on making my main fishing effort at night but I'll probably go out when my boy gets there and catch bait etc.See you all then.:big_smile:

4. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I should be able to be there myself. 6am sounds good to me.

5. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 New Member

State:
    Central, SC
    Going down friday night to fish for the weekend, should be able to swing in and have a bite of breakfast with yuns. Maybe this time I'll get to meet Roundhill, unless he's going to Monty to fish in the CCC tourney.:cool2:

6. Foxhound

Foxhound New Member

State:
    Georgia
    6 am is fine with me Tommy.......see you then. Will be in my brothers boat this weekend.......little bit faster than mine when it comes to running from storms

7. nick81

nick81 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    when did the canal lakes rest. open up??

8. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    They reopened around the end of April, I think, after renovations. The tackle shop is in the same building, now. Ate lunch up there yesterday, and it was pretty good.

9. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    the roundhill will be there 6am sounds good to me :wink::roll_eyes::crazy:

10. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Bill in SC and Bill and Bill from Indiana WILL be there!!

BB in SC

11. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Life just keeps getting better and better!!!! I'll see ya'll for breakfast! Bright n early:big_smile:

12. screamnclickersc

screamnclickersc New Member

State:
    S.C.
    We will be down Friday afternoon to fish Friday night-17' Xpress jon.We will be launching at Blacks.We hope to beat the holiday boat traffic!

13. scwolf

scwolf New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Well with all the BOC brothers gathering in one place, I will be there to. Be nice to finally meet some of the faces on here.

14. Gomer

Gomer New Member

State:
    ladson,sc
    Tommy, I don't know how big this restaurant is but will they be able to fit all of us in there?? Sounds like it's going to be quiet a gathering. See you at 6

15. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    ok where is the resturant the address so i can look it up on my GPS if it still works

16. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Restuarant was recently renovated and they did a beautiful job.Its plenty large enough for all of us.If it isnt we will seat folks by age!!!!:smile2::big_smile:Over 60 first HAHAHAHAHA.Its at canal lakes which is 139 Canal Landing Road.Please ensure that you bring a small shovel with you to remove all the BS that is bound to get all over the floor.Ray wont like it if we trash the place.:big_smile::crazy::tounge_out:

17. catmandosimpsonville

catmandosimpsonville New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I will be there at 6AM. Staying at Hills.
    I look forward to meeting everyone.
    I am in the upstate btw.

18. scwolf

scwolf New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Well we could just take all the BS and put it in containers for stink bait for cats....LOL

19. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    I would like to meet all of you guys, but i,ve checked mapquest ,185 miles is a little to far to drive to eat. breakfast .may be i can got together with yall at a later date . hope yall have a great mini gathering an a safe weekend

LATER

20. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Cmon Dickie we are worth it!!!!:smile2::big_smile:Why dont you bring your boat and fish???I am sure you could get plenty of advice!!!:crazy:Free!!!!