Canadian Roll Call!

Discussion in 'CANADIAN CATFISH' started by TOPS, Apr 11, 2008.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    How many members do we have from our Neighbors up North?

2. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    ive seen one guy on here from canada

3. Eric Wood

Eric Wood New Member

State:
    manitoba
    just me so far, talk to u later bros:big_smile:

4. maka

maka New Member

State:
    Ontario
    I'm here from southern Ontario.

5. Didgeridoo

Didgeridoo New Member

State:
    Manitoba, Canada
    I'm also from the great white north. Live just north of Winnipeg, Manitoba. Lots of good fishing around here.

6. wpg_catfisher

wpg_catfisher New Member

State:
    manitoba
    hey im also from winnipeg

7. Eric Wood

Eric Wood New Member

State:
    manitoba
    We should make sum dates for early spring here in Brandon, Manitoba and in the Peg for sum brotherhood meeting, fishing and making friends are sum of the best things we can do as people, in life. wb yall maybe we can make a meeting in Winnipeg i have more than a couple football games in Winnipeg may be when i get my schedule we can plans sumpin out, may be we are or can make the 1st BOC meeting in Canadabut i'll look it up, well see yall my brothers, wb or post if u can

8. wpgape

wpgape New Member

State:
    Manitoba
    I am here in Winnipeg, MB I fish the Red river.

9. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    You boy's chillin' up there? :cool2:

10. FRANK

FRANK New Member

State:
    Welland,Ontario,Canada
    Startin to get warm now, the Kitty's are bitin. :wink:

11. Canadiancatman

Canadiancatman New Member

State:
    Manitoba Canada
    I know this is an old thread but I'm from Portage la Prairie Manitoba. I used to be on the boc years ago my username was TrophyHunter639 couldn't get logged back in so i had to re-register but I'm glad to be back!! :smile2:

12. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Welcome back to the BOC from NE Oklahoma

13. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Welcome to all the northern brothers ,i didn,t know that catfish would be that far north, learned something new today that makes this a good day .Couldn.t go fish'n today but i learned something new,glad to know we have brothers in Canada.:cool2:

welcome to the B.O.C. from southeastern N.C.

14. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    The red river in manitoba I hear is some of the best channelcat fishing in the world. I have seen some nice pics of cats from there.

15. Canadiancatman

Canadiancatman New Member

State:
    Manitoba Canada
    Thanks for the warm welcomes brothers! :cool2: Catfishing is alive and well up here in the north. We do indeed have some monsterous channel catfish up here as well as some big bullheads. In winter we get four feet of ice on our lakes around here and I've caught channel catfish through the ice while targeting other species. What a fight on a 28" ultralight icefishing rod with 4lb test line!! :big_smile:

16. commandaria

commandaria New Member

State:
    Canada
    i, i'm from Toronto :p

17. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Andrew welcome to the BOC from North Carolina ; I thinkyou have joined the best group on the web,lot's of good info an great people too:wink:

18. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    welcome to you all from up north to the greatest catfish site there is on the web welcome guys

19. ntjordan

ntjordan New Member

State:
    manitoba
    Hey guys, I'm from brandon Mb. Like to hook up those cats on the Assiniboine river. Neil

20. snomad

snomad New Member

State:
    Manitoba
    I just joined the BOC a short while ago and have been checking out the site whenever I get a chance. Just found this section and thought I would check in. I also found some really good tips in the library on anchors. I live in Lockport, Mb. on the Red River, right in the heart of "Master Angler Country" and in fact guide for Channel Catfish and Greenback Walleyes in this fishery.(Check the guide section.) While I do like fishing for Lake Trout and Walleye in particular, I believe I am quite addicted to fishing for cats and thoroughly enjoy introducing people to it. With the possible exception of Lake Trout they are the hardest fighting freshwater fish we have in this neck of the woods.
    Although the catfish season is fast coming to a close, I like the idea of a bunch of us getting out, perhaps next year. And I don't just mean us locals up here.