Can You Say,,,VACATION!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wabash River Bear, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Man o Man! Its been a long time comin. Spring has sprung ya'all! I got vacation 4/19 tru 4/27. The first week of gobbler season here. Aint gonna do nothin but camp, hunt birds & mushrooms, fish, and consume mass quantities of Coors Light! Nine straight days of no work! I'll tell ya, I didnt think I was gonna make it through the never ending winter, and the early spring monsoons. Now its nearly time to regain some perspective, and contemplate the meaning of life. :wink:

2. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Good deal man! Hope you enjoy it and get plenty of 'shrooms, birds, and fish!

3. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :big_smile:
    I know what you mean Bear. :wink:

I'm heading down to the Mendota Gathering in Frenso, Ca. during mty time off & It's sound like we have the same vacation days off, I'll be off from 4/15 to 4/26,
    and "I will be fishing on all of thoes days".
    :wink:
    :0a23:

4. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    Good luck to ya brother, enjoy!

5. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    man dont be finding all the musrooms going to try an get out this weekend an see if i can find any little early but got to get out of this house im going nuts setting around here

6. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Good for you Barry,
    Make it count...W

7. gottagetabigun

gottagetabigun New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    hope the weather is in your favor and the birds are gobblin. i am taking a mini vc next thursday and friday. going to go camping/fishing. been trying to go for a couple of weeks now but the weather has been terrible. i sure hope the long range forecast is correct. let us know how you did.

8. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Good luck on the hunting trip hope you catch one

9. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    just be careful with the beer bro.. dont have to tell you why if its shotgun season, but other than that good luck!

10. Junior42

Junior42 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, KY
    Enjoy your vacation brother.

11. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    LOL, Thanks for your concern Wil. The beer comes in after turkey huntin, while I'm waiting to go fishin.