Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man o Man! Its been a long time comin. Spring has sprung ya'all! I got vacation 4/19 tru 4/27. The first week of gobbler season here. Aint gonna do nothin but camp, hunt birds & mushrooms, fish, and consume mass quantities of Coors Light! Nine straight days of no work! I'll tell ya, I didnt think I was gonna make it through the never ending winter, and the early spring monsoons. Now its nearly time to regain some perspective, and contemplate the meaning of life. :wink:

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
:big_smile:
I know what you mean Bear. :wink:

I'm heading down to the Mendota Gathering in Frenso, Ca. during mty time off & It's sound like we have the same vacation days off, I'll be off from 4/15 to 4/26,
and "I will be fishing on all of thoes days".
:wink:
:0a23:

·
Registered
248 Posts
hope the weather is in your favor and the birds are gobblin. i am taking a mini vc next thursday and friday. going to go camping/fishing. been trying to go for a couple of weeks now but the weather has been terrible. i sure hope the long range forecast is correct. let us know how you did.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Man o Man! Its been a long time comin. Spring has sprung ya'all! I got vacation 4/19 tru 4/27. The first week of gobbler season here. Aint gonna do nothin but camp, hunt birds & mushrooms, fish, and consume mass quantities of Coors Light! Nine straight days of no work! I'll tell ya, I didnt think I was gonna make it through the never ending winter, and the early spring monsoons. Now its nearly time to regain some perspective, and contemplate the meaning of life. :wink:
just be careful with the beer bro.. dont have to tell you why if its shotgun season, but other than that good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.