Can you belive this!

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by cnwamw, Aug 7, 2006.

1. cnwamw

cnwamw New Member

State:
    texas
  2. Keeyaawww dis fellow lives in my area. If I see dis fellow out sere on da water and wit fish, I will tell the local Game Warden, He gonna have to pay a bunch og dem greenbacks too....I gauraaaaanntee

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I love to fish but that is totally insane! I hope he gets caught!!:shame: pk powell

4. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    what a piece of garbage. i wish i could find plans for "a person who sells sadisitic catfish torture devices shocker"! some people are just jerks.

5. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    That person must report to jail....there he must be shocked daily just before meal times.

6. cnwamw

cnwamw New Member

State:
    texas
    yeah i counldn't belive it when i saw it. that is completely unsportsmen like

7. bigmike

bigmike New Member

State:
    Kankakee,Illinois
    That ain't fishin this man ought to have his nipples hard wired to a car battery and enjoy the volts of electricity shooting through his body.

8. catfishkatmando

catfishkatmando New Member

State:
    Salem, WV.
    the least we should do is to hook them to their own devices and find out where their honey holes are at.

9. grizzly

grizzly New Member

State:
    Griffithville, Arkansas
    That device + Arkansas = jail time.

10. Kentucky_Cat_Hunter

Kentucky_Cat_Hunter New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I think this device is probably illegal in most states. Not to mention it takes all the sport out of fishing. But it reminds me of an old joke that some of you have probably heard:

A game warden talks to an old guy who fishes every day and always brings in an impressive haul.

Game warden: "Joe, I always see you with a ton of fish. One of these days your going to have to tell me your secret."

Joe: "Tell ya what, one of these days you should just go fishin with me."

The game warden agrees. A couple weeks later the game warden goes out fishing with old Joe. When they finally get the boat out where Joe usually fishes, he pulls a quarter stick of dynamite out of a bag, lights it, and tosses it in the water. After an explosion, a bunch of fish float up to the surface. Joe grabs his dip net and pulls in his fish. The game warden, stunned, says "Joe that is illegal! I can't let you get away with this!"

Joe lights another stick of dynamite, hands it to the warden and says "you gonna talk, or you gonna fish?"

HAHA. Just thought you guys would enjoy that :big_smile:

11. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Some people will do just about anything to make a buck, even if it is illegal.

12. jmfraz

jmfraz New Member

State:
    Houston, Texas
    I wonder if the BOC can get that removed from ebay and the guy banned from ebay as well? Hate ta see stuff like that!!!

13. paleocaver

paleocaver New Member

State:
    USA
    We've seen this subject before here.

Bottom line is that it's not illegal everywhere and like in Alabama, fishing laws don't pertain to privately-owned ponds.

That said, I find it despicable and as far away from being a sportsman as it comes. Right down there with spotlighting deer.

14. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I pulled up one of my old threads and copied it for this thread.

15. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    This was the start of the thread that I just mentioned it had me pretty fired up if ya cant tell.

16. bhunt

bhunt New Member

State:
    *Required*
    That just makes me sick to see a fisherman do something like that.

17. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    Yea someone less lazy than me should turn him in. everyone should email him :wink: and someone should send him a pc virus:lol: that dinomite joke was funny:lol:

18. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    yeah you name it its on e-bay ,some is not legal but its still there . i agree its not fishing then again is dinamite lol but i dont agree with trotlines or jugs either and they are legal im strictly R&R myself to each his own though

19. rushing

rushing New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I dunno doesnt seem any less sporting that trot line fishing. I wouldnt do either. But I think that guys needs to have that thing stuffed down his shorts and turned on.

20. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    That just ain't right. If that isn't illegal, it should be. Where is the sport in that? Oh boy fun, I shocked a fish that had no chance. The only people that should be allowed to electroshock fish are DNR officers who do it to collect population samples from waterways.