Can Someone Point me to the rules

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by motodragon2003, Jul 14, 2008.

1. motodragon2003

motodragon2003 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I was wondering if someone could link me the forum rules because I had a question that seems to be a NO NO question on the forums and I wanted to verify that before I crossed anyone.

2. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Here you go Josh.

BOC FAQs

You can access the rules at any time by clicking on the "Quick Links" link in the navigation bar at the top of the forum pages, then click on FAQ.

3. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    Well you've got me all kinds of curious! What's a no no question on a forum? Or did I just ask it lol.

4. motodragon2003

motodragon2003 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    It was in regards to the certain types of business's that have made fishing a job/gamble.

I just thought you weren't suppose to talk about them, but after reading the rules...I believe that if I use them in a gerneral discussion its not against the rules.

5. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    That surely didn't bring the curiosity down lol.

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Yes, I am quite curious also, I will have to do some good investigating now!

7. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I kinda thought if it was a business in competition with any of our sponsors, they were not to be discussed on the forum. The sponsors have an agreement/contract with Catfish1 wereas the others probably don't have. So, when a business pays for advertisement, we should not give free advertisement to their competitor. Think is is the logic.

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    no im guessing paylakes or commercial fishing.

paylakes cannot be named by name. just as a paylake in general. commercial fishing? everybody has there opinoion. but commercial fishing it a trade just as pouring concrete.if they obey the laws thers nothing that says they cannot be discussed here.:wink: