can i use this avatar

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by catinaldatime, Nov 10, 2008.

1. catinaldatime

catinaldatime New Member

State:
    Girard, IL
    can i use ashton as my avatar or does it have to be my pic,just asking so i dont get a warning,if i have to cange it wont be a big deal at all,just trin to be safe.thank you

2. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I believe so. The whole idea of the avatar is so members get a good idea of whom their chat'n with which makes more of a friendly enviroment for the community. Great picture of the kid with the catfish though.

3. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    That's a good looking young man and I know he got it from his motherLOL:smile2:

4. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Charlie, The avatar has to be a picture of you that shows your face. If you go to the "quick links" and find the FAQ, there's a place there that explains it.

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    There are many other children avatars. I would not worry

6. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Here is the rule. Avatar has to be of you and not your child. Thanks

9. Avatar and Profile Pictures, Signature Rules

The Avatar picture option was created to allow members to visually identify who they are talking to and create an atmosphere of friendship by sharing your personal image, "Your face". This option does create a more favorable environment for all and is strictly voluntary to participate in.

The Avatar picture option will only contain a relatively recent recognizable photo of yourself and will not be abused by placing advertisements, pictures of dogs, cats, cartoons, or other images or other forms of animated media.

The Profile picture can be used to display another photo that you like as long as the picture is in good taste and does not contain advertisements.

The signature section of your profile may contain no more than 4 lines. Signatures which are too long, do not conform with the other rules regarding signatures, or which interfere with the display or readability of messages will be edited or removed.

7. catinaldatime

catinaldatime New Member

State:
    Girard, IL
    appreciate it brothers,glad i got it taken care of,thank you!

8. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Looks like one fine flathead ya got. Mines got a stinkin turkey in it:smile2: