Can anyone stop these Buckeyes?

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by s_man, Oct 22, 2006.

1. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    All right folks its gettin closer to Nov.18th when that team up north comes to C-bus for its annual buttwhoopin LOL. Can the Bucks make it till then without a loss? Will Mich. falter the last couple weeks? Can OSU be lucky enough to get to play Notre Dame again LOL. What do you all think?

2. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    the bucks will run the table.The best tram ive seen in college football in a long time,not to be biased.lol.GO BUCKS

3. Wayne J.

Wayne J. New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Buckeyes are almost too good, Im an avid buckeyes fan, But would like to see a little closer game once in a while. Oh well I guess you cant have it all. Keep it up BUCKEYES! good luck and good fishing:cool2:

4. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    this team has the swagger that all great teams have,they know what they have to do every saturday to get to the National Championship game and they will noe let anything stand in their way not even that team up north, i dont see them winning a game by single digits this year or in the bowl game,no one can stop the offense and the defense is getting better and better giving up only 8.25 points per game and scoring 34.

5. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    The Bucks Are Definetaly Rolling .one Game At A Time And They Will Take Care Of Buisness

6. true1212

true1212 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    They better not lose. I have tickets for thier games because my mom works at the hospital and she gets cheaper tickets. We have great seats too! The Bucks are the best dam team in the land! GO BUCKS!!!

7. true1212

true1212 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    And We Won That Game Too!

8. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Yes! The Wolverines will stop them on Nov. 18th!

9. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I'm pretty confident that will be the wolverines worst game of the season scoring wise.

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Go Bucks Go!!!

No one will stop the Bucks.

11. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    As bad as I hate to admit it, the answer is no. No one will beat them, unless they just plain screw up in the Michigan game. Even if Michigan got lucky, my guess is they'll rematch in the big game. I know Michigan won't beat them twice.