Camping with good fishing?

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by irishpride42, Jul 9, 2007.

1. irishpride42

irishpride42 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I have a question.....do any of you know where there is a place fairly reasonable priced that we could camp at and have access to decent fishing all night whether it be the beach/outer banks or a lake. My bachelor party is in less then a month and I personally just want to fish and hang out but I need ya'lls help as to where the best place to fish and have a good time. We were thinking the outer banks but figured I would ask everyone here and see if anyone knew of anything better.

Thanks

2. kenmany

kenmany New Member

State:
    NC
    I would say Outer Banks would be a great choice bro. As far as the fishing, its supposedly pretty good up that way. I really dont know what you are lookin for but I live down in Wilmington NC. I go down to Carolina Beach alot. They have, what we call the North End, Freeman Park and you can take four-wheel drive vehicles out and camp. It is really cool place to go. They allow you to build fires and so on. On the weekends there is usually quite a few people out there. And it is only 10 bucks for the day(24hrs). Just something to consider. Hope it helps.

3. Ghoulscout 13

Ghoulscout 13 New Member

State:
    North carolina
    i live in salisbury/spencer, on my side of things cant go wrong with tamerac marina

4. McDreamy

McDreamy New Member

State:
    nc
    i would say tamara marina in salisbury or high rock camp ground on high way 8 in southmont both on highrock lake

5. catfishinboya

catfishinboya New Member

State:
    north carolina
    BROWN MOUNTAIN HAS SOME GREAT FISHING AND CAMPING IS VERY CHEAP:big_smile:!