Camping this weekend

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by BKS72, Oct 1, 2008.

1. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    The wife is going to FL with friends this weekend, so me and the boys are all alone. I think we're going to get on the water early Saturday (putting in at Cooley Lake) and camp Saturday night on a sandbar somewhere and then fish awhile on Sunday. We may wind up going out Friday night as well if they keep bugging me about it:big_smile:

If any of you guys see us out there stop and visit awhile.

2. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    It wont take much bugging ,will it

3. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I dont think it is the boys bugging him Robert. It is probably him bugging the boys:big_smile:. Brandon if I can get away I will have to come and see if I can find you all. Have fun buddy.

Tom

4. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    I hope you guys have a great time Branden. I bet the boys have the fever to get back out as bad as you do. Tell them Ashley and I said hi. Hope yall get into some nice fish!!

5. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I hope you guys have a ball, better take the jackets with you!!

6. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Thanks guys! Dunno how much hawg fishing we'll get done with those two along, but I'm sure we'll have fun just doing a little fishing and burning up some hot dogs and s'mores.

7. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Are you going up river or down from cooley? I think we are going to do some fishing this weekend, if I can get my honey-dos done:wink:, might see ya out there

8. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Probably up, since I just rebuilt my motor and this weekend will be it's first trip on the river:big_smile:

9. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I can understand that, don't want to be camping in st louis:crazy::eek:oooh:

10. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Sounds great, hope ya'll have a big ole time and catch some big ole fish....:big_smile:

11. Blade4130

Blade4130 Well-Known Member

State:
    Independence MO
    You guys will have a awesome time:big_smile:

12. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Brandon wheres your senese of adventure? I am always just a phone call away:smile2:.

Tom

13. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I'm pretty sure I followed instructions, but there's no sense in getting cocky:big_smile: That one of these days you'll get tired of being AAA and I'll wind up in STL before I get rescued. Couse that'd give me a good excuse to do some fishing on the big river.....hmmmmm

14. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Brother I would never let you get to St. Louis before i got you. Maybe Columbia but no futher:smile2:. Dont blame you if you need anything dont hesitate to call.

Tom

15. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Well, the kids talked me into it:big_smile: A buddy of mine decided he wanted to come along, so as soon as he gets here we're off. Boat's loaded and the kids are rarin' to go, so hopefully we get camp set up before dark and get into some fish tonight and/or tomorrow. The boys are wanting to camp on that sandbar across from the Cooley ramp, so we'll probably set up there and fish up river somewhere If you see a gray boat with a goofy camoflage scheme and a Gateway Cats sticker on the console, stop in and say hi. We'll throw another 'dog on the fire for ya:smile2:

16. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    good luck branden

17. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Well this sucks. I have to work tomorow. Was planning on going out and shoot the bull with ya Brandon. Have fun.

Tom

18. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Bring some extra blankets its gonna be chilly in the morning :eek:oooh: This is bowhunting weather

19. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Good luck to everyone. I am on the sand bar as we speak. Haven't had a good pull yet but I have the whole family,tent set up, big camp fire, a cold beer and the whole weekend off. A good fish would just be bonus @ this point. I'm @ home!

20. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    My two fishing buddies decided to play in the mud and water this morning and got cold and itchy on me. Then they started crying to come home, so we called it a day around noon. Got a little bit of fishing in and had a good time with the kids, so that's the main thing. Not sure what the plan is for this evening, but we may go try and shoot some squirrels in the morning.