Camping this weekend

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by Brushy Bill Roberts, May 5, 2006.

1. Brushy Bill Roberts

Brushy Bill Roberts New Member

State:
    Spencer Indiana
    Hello guys,
    I will be camping / fishing south of Spencer on the west fork this saturday night.
    If anyone would like to join me, I will be 4.32 miles ( by river ) south of the public access site off highway 46 just east of Spencer. the GPS cords. for the place I will be is N39Deg. 15.6101'
    W86Deg. 46.8394'
    I will not arrive at the campsite until 5:20 - 6:00 PM.
    Feel free to join me if you would like. Look for a white canoe.
    Have caught lots of channels and some flatheads from this spot.

2. Crackr

Crackr New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Good luck Bill. I am either doing an all-nighter Saturday night at Centerton or Gosport, I haven't decided which. If I get that far south I'll look you up.

3. Brushy Bill Roberts

Brushy Bill Roberts New Member

State:
    Spencer Indiana
    Hey Crackr,
    Hope you had a good night on the river. I caught around 27 channel cats saturday night. The largest was around 6-8 pounds. it looked like it was fat with eggs. I went through over three pounds of chicken livers. I had crawlers, raw shrimp, and live bluegill. They didn't hit anything but the livers. No flatheads yet this year.
    I got a picture of the largest one, didn't bring the camera to work this morning.
    I will post a picture tomorrow.
    Where do you fish at in Gosport, the railroad tressel?
    I would be glad to hook up with you anywhere on the river, just let me know.
    By the way, you kicked some tetris butt! congratulations on the high score!

4. Crackr

Crackr New Member

State:
    Indiana
    We fished just west of Gosport off Romona Rd. by the RR tracks. We both struck out, but I've been fishing strictly for flatheads. Can you tell me of any access points in Freedom? I'd like to either set up an all night trip either in Spencer, Freedom, or Worthington later this month, but I don't know much about Freedom. And thanks about the Tetris score!