Camping set from walmart

Discussion in 'Camping Talk' started by Memphis_Catfish_King, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN
  2. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Wow I paid that just for my tent and it is not close to that big. Looks like a great set.

3. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Sounds like a heck of a good deal you got...

4. Pirate Jerry

Pirate Jerry New Member

State:
    Yulee Florida
    looks like it would make a great gift for the kids. Then maybe I could get MY tent back... :confused2:

5. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Ive been looking at the same set up and debating on buyin it for my daughter, sounds like a good deal, hope you like as much after the first trip as you do now.

6. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Now if my wife would go back to tenting which she never will that would be a set up to consider. Keep us posted on how it goes with it!!

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    $65 is a steal, considering it is $89 online.

Hope it works out for ya.

8. Zebco 33

Zebco 33 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I had a high school buddy get one for him and his wife. He has used it for a few trips and it seems to be a well built tent for the money and then some. I have a Swiss Gear tent and fly and ground tarp and its not in the same ballpark as this, but its not a bad deal for the money.

Jerry

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats on a nice looking camping set. That will work great for the National Gathering, or any local gatherings.:big_smile:

10. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    NICE-YA did get a good deal we bought a similar set two years ago and use it on canoe/camping trips and so far it is holdig up well.We was blazed with a monster storm one night and we woke up dry and that is everything.

11. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thats one heck of a deal. Tent camping is fun.

12. dab_602000

dab_602000 New Member

State:
    Ft. Worth Texas
    Bought the tent package myself. It all comes in a duffle bag carring bag.Great for carring in small car camping, It has everything for a few nights camping on the lake catfishing. Great deal:wink:

13. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    That's a nice deal. Enjoy it : ) Its coming to that time of year folks to where camping is off season and stuff will be on sale or clearance....keep your eyes out -Jim-

14. br7874884

br7874884 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    im glad to hear that i just bought that same set, and i havent taken it out of the bag. then maybe i didnt get myself screwed

15. dab_602000

dab_602000 New Member

State:
    Ft. Worth Texas
    There is a problem though. Trying to get it all back in the bag.

16. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i got the exact same tent blue and grey with 2 chairs 4 sleeping bags a 12 pack cooler and 4 huggies 3 years ago. $88 and change. i love it. soaked it with some water repel and got an air mattress for it. all fits into one big zipper bag the tent and stuff came in. sleeps 5.

i seen it on the shelf. the lady was just getting the step ladder to put up price. they were new. i asked her the price. i tought to myself if they were below $120.00 i was getting it. she said i cant remember exactly. ill go look. i know it $88 something. i said dont bother and jerked the big bag right into the cart and said thanks.

i added the air mattress and a 4 dcell colman pump for it and still fits into the bag. mine has a relief. you un zip bottom and stuff it in. after its in you can squish it down and zip the relief all the way around bottom shrinking it down a bit.

17. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    wow i bought the same tent unit great minds think alike

18. fr8dog

fr8dog New Member

State:
    OK
    Nice looking setup! Nothing like getting out for a weekend outside. I'm packing up for this weekend. Have an appointment tomorrow, then "out the door". Can't wait. Hope you get to use it soon!