Camping on Lake Grenwood for a month!

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by buster1395, Jan 6, 2009.

1. buster1395

buster1395 New Member

State:
    Abbeville, Sout
    Well after working my butt off for the last 2 months I'm taking a break now. My old man and I are camping down here at lake greenwood state park for the whole month of January. We are on site 101 if anyone wants to stop by and shoot the bull with us. Soon as all the nasty weather gives us a few decent fishing days we are gonna get out on the water. Our pontoon and bass boat are here but havent been on the water yet the 3 days we been here.

If anyone wants to go out and do some cat smackin with me one day just let me know.

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    " If anyone wants to go out and do some cat smackin with me one day just let me know"

I'll call yas my friend!:wink: We can have BB's for supper.Yeah, you know burgers and beers! Those are two more things Pop Pop likes to lay a Smack down on!

3. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Now that sounds fun ; )

4. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Chris, that sounds like my kind of trip! Have fun and be safe!

5. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Hey Chris that sounds like a lot of fun! You can bet I will be calling ya and stopping in. I hope to be over there Thursday for my first lesson on the "Wood". I heard ya'll got some mean channels and a few fat flatties. :wink:

I sense a Smackdown commin on!!:eek:oooh:

6. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Chris, I'll be comin' down to see ya. Sounds like you're taking a well-deserved break.

Hey Rambo, I might see if I can join y'all. Is there room on the boat for a 3rd? Pop pop might need some help whoopin' up on ya if'n ya don't behave.....:smile2::wink:

7. Gaffney Catman

Gaffney Catman New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Hey Chris, you haven't washed away have you?:wink:

8. buster1395

buster1395 New Member

State:
    Abbeville, Sout
    We havent had a chance to get out fishing yet with the terrible weather we've had so far. Just been sitting around the camper watching tv but hey I like that better than sitting at home anyday. We had our pontoon almost crushed by a pine tree that fell today but luckily only the bimini top got a couple holes punched in it from a limb. I hope I can get out tomorrow and Friday to do some fishing.

9. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Yeah Chris that wind was rough!!:confused2:
    I had my boat shed almost destroyed, boat ok!!:roll_eyes:
    Pop Pop and I have decided that fishing tomorrow is not a good idea either. I was hoping to give you a call and hook up for some Smackdown fun, G-Wood style!:eek:oooh: I'm sure you will get some good days soon. I think it's gonna get cold! Imagine that? COLD............in the winter. Why?

Have fun!