Camo Fish Guide Service Insider Secrets

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by mrs. camo fish, Jan 3, 2010.

1. mrs. camo fish

mrs. camo fish New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Just wanted to say hello to everyone out there. I am the wife of Paul Willett of Camo Fish Guide Service and I will probably be spilling all of his fishing secrets. Boy do I also have some good stories to tell on some of the crazy things he has done while fishing that he would never tell! Next time you send him a message be sure to refer to him as Capt. Camo because he really likes that when I call him that (ha-ha). The secret I have for this week is that the motor on the boat is acting up and it has truly thrown him off all week and to make matters worse the mechanic that he takes the boat to has been out of the shop all week due to the holidays. This week sure has been of fun week for me fielding complaints from him about the motor and trying to avoid him every time he mentions the fact that he should just go ahead and get a new motor. This is why only 3 of the last 6 days he has been fishing and I am sure that he would say that 2 of those days do not count because he was just fishing for bait. I can honestly say that I will not be out fishing again until it is above freezing temps. but I will report in again soon on any new developments.

2. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee

3. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    hmmm Amy these stories you have sound like good stuff, can't wait to hear them. welcome to the club.

4. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    welcome i love a sister that tells all the dirty little secreds :wink: lol

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
  6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    My thoughts exactly.:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: Helps take the heat off folks like myself. As far as a world renown guide havin a sickly motor? Bite the bullet and hand over the check book, he has to have it.

7. Doctor

Doctor Member

State:
    Springfield, Ohio
    Amy,
    Tell Paul that Doc said to drop a Suzuki on the back of that 24 footer and he won't have to mess with it again unless he hits something solid on the river like I did:roll_eyes:

Doc

8. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi Amy! Welcome to the Brotherhood/Sisterhood of Catfishermen family. We're glad to have you! :big_smile:

9. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    welcome aboard, i think you will find this a great site full of great people... if your heart can take it, there is everything from light hearted talk about fishing to highly Intense political and Religious talk that you can opt into (High Intensity Forum and Religious forum).

10. tswebb71

tswebb71 New Member

State:
    So. IL
    Welcome aboard Amy!! I must reiterate what Doc said. If he would have hung a suzuki then maybe he would have spun the rear main bearing like I did a couple months ago!! LOL!!

11. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    :eek:oooh: Bad Girl! LMHO, Welcome to the USCA(BOC)

12. Camo Fish

Camo Fish New Member

State:
    United States
    Seriously, theres no telling what she might tell you all about me. Luckily the motor made it to the shop today and I should know something tomorrow. Keep reading, I'm sure you will hear the Mrs version too how it Really went! WoW it's cold, hope I get to sleep inside tonight.

13. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Welcome aboard USCA/ this is a great place for anyone that enjoys catfishing.
    I figure this will be the thread to watch in a couple of months. Once the cats turn on in the spring.

14. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Amy, its good to have you on the site..I look forward to seeing your posts.