Camera ?

Discussion in 'Fishing Electronics Review' started by Ulikedew, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
  2. Bigfish18

Bigfish18 Member

State:
    Wichita, Kansas
    I have an aquaview that I never use. I wish I wouldnt have bought it.
    The water in Kansas is just to murky.

Cody

3. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Unless the water is clear they are useless. I have an Aqua-Vu, it works fair for our lake is pretty clear. Just another toy.

4. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Buy yourself a good GPS unit.... and side depth finder.... I have not used one or know anyone that has bought one...... water clairity is the problem....

If you have a TV show and lots of $$ to spend... get one

bayrunner ray

5. BLKCLOUD

BLKCLOUD Member

State:
    Pulaski Tn
    I got one last summer and love it!! cant see real far maybe a foot to 3 feet away but it will sure tell you whats down there, 'specially if you have kids..they love to fool with it!!
    one spot my lcr showed fish suspended a foot or so from the bottom but I couldnt get them to bite, dropped the camera down and it was bubbles...bubbles everywhere the lcr showed them as fish..now what the bubbles were doing I have no idea but that was what it was...

6. dominoman

dominoman New Member

State:
    Dale, Texa
    I just picked up one from Cabela's, (Fish TV) tested in the backyard water, the fact that this tank is not real clear I was really surprised at the good quality of picture. Be testing it on the lake Saturday.

7. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Be sure to tell how the test goes Sat.I'm can't wait till tax time to give my boat a good overhaul.

8. dominoman

dominoman New Member

State:
    Dale, Texa
    Well I spent about 3 1/2 hours on the lake today, with the camera dropped straight down, I could see the bottom, biggest problem was the 20+ mph wind gusts that kept it bouncing up and down. Got skunked as far as fish, the wind was really brutal.

9. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Been thinking about one to mess with myself. Thanks for the input.