Calls

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by DIESELkat, Aug 24, 2008.

1. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    What brand and style of goose and duck call do you use?

I use a Sean Mann "Eastern Shoreman" and "Shorty" goose call and RNT Quackhead "Double J" and "Stacker" duck calls.

Interested to see what brand other people are using.

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I been using the Faulks Honker call and a Hydels blue/snow tube for many years,I was double clucking with these before it ever came a fad.

3. johnliester

johnliester Active Member

State:
    Hoxie, Kansas
    haydels snow and blue call, and 2 canada calls. A Canada Hammer II, and a Jim Ward custom I bought online. It sounds so sweet!! I also have 2 Haydels speck calls. For duck I use a Primos Phat Lady, and a Wench. I always keep an Old Olt A-50 Honker call handy as a back-up call. It's what I learned to call geese on and makes any sound the birds do.
    I got my daughters each Faulks honker calls. They can really bring the sounds out of them. My son uses a Lohman Honker. All they do are the basic honks for now, which when combined with my brother and I really seems to fool the birds.

4. THRowSOmeStink

THRowSOmeStink New Member

State:
    sedgwick, kansas
    I use the lohman goose flute. I really like the way it sounds. My friends and i really like the way they sound and there are not very expensive which is a plus. They seem to work for all the geese that come out of wichita when they arrive.