Calling Out Flathunter....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by H2O Mellon, Dec 17, 2007.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It's winter time, your not fishing so start posting! :big_smile: If not, I'll make up some really good lies.... whoops I mean stories about you and how I've taught you everything you know. :smile2:

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Yeah! Where is Flathunter? I say break out the stories H2O! :smile2: :wink:

3. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Bryan, one of the areas I enjoyed when I first came on the BOC, was the back and forth jabber between you and flathunter:smile2::smile2:

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Right now I think that Flathunter is pre-fishing in Orlando, FL. He recently bought a Ranger Bass boat and has switched from cattin' to chase his real dream of becoming a professional Bass Tourney angler. :smile2:

5. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Oh oh:eek:oooh:....here we go again!...LMAO:smile2:

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I didnt realize you could put Bass boats on p**lakes :eek:oooh::big_smile:

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Now that's reply that deserves some major REP !!!!!
    :smile2::wink:

8. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Flathunter is at work right now, thus I dont have time to post..But if I was like "MELLON THE BANKER" I would have all day!

9. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Don't let em shake ya Jack, Give em _ell:smile2:.

10. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

11. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Not only am I the "Banker" but I also took today off! :big_smile:

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Good to have you back posting again! Looking forward to hearing some stories from you all. I'd still like to get together with you all and hit the Ohio!

13. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Oh let me gues he has a RANGER..................:go:

14. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You see Mellon only pulls these stunts while I am at work...I am home now and he is no where to be found.

Mellon should really tell you guys how I beat him agin this year on who catches the biggest flathead:big_smile:I think that makes 4 years in a row.

He got to net the 40-lb fish in my avitar, it might have been his, but he was late as usual and I started fishing without him:wink:

Or Mellon could tell you guys how I caught 9 flatheads one night this year on the scioto river, while he was getting skunked on the Ohio:confused2:

You see ole Mellon still trys his best to outfish me, and the lad just wont aceept the fact that "IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN"

Mellon will drive 700 miles to get bait and fish, when all he has to do is drive 75 miles so I can give him more lessons.

But I got to admit, I must not be a very good teacher:smile2:

15. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    A couple of the stunts Mellon pulled on me this year.

1- I find a hony hole on the scioto river where the flatheads are really hitting hard, he drives 100 miles the other way to fish and gets skunked.

2- The first trip in his new boat he decides to take me! But we put in at a ramp on the Ohio river where they are having a speed boat race, and we almost died, no kidding we were hitting 8 ft waves and I thought we were goners..Still we lived only to find his boat would not start at midnight on the Ohio and a Barge was coming right at us!!!!! The stinking thing missed us by inches, and I had to throw my under ware away! Mellon said dont worry the light on that tug boat is a couple 100 feet away, yes it was but he forgot the tug boat is in the back of the barge!!!!!!!

16. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dude, that was a bad day. I've never seen anything like that. Why in the hell did we even launch?

Guys/Gals, it was horrible. There was a big Kenny Chesnet concert at Riverbend, so tons of boats were there for that. Then there was a Reds game I beleive, plus the city of Newport had some kind of festival on the water.

Bad memories, bad memories.

Jack forgot to say that that's the day my bunk broke off my trailer. I had to hire Salmonid and his brother in law to drive from Dayton to Cincinnati at midnight to replace the bunks.

17. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Oh yes I remember the bunks floating off your trailor as we launched...I also remember "loaning you" 200 bucks to get them fixed...I guess you thought it was a gift!!!!:wink:

18. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Now were back in true form for the winter.You two picking on each other. Sure glad you all are back in full swing. Keepum comin,we all need the laughs.
    L

19. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Oh yeah! The Mellon - Flathunter chronicles have returned :big_smile:! You guys should write a book! I know I would buy a copy :cool2:!

20. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    It's great to have them back!
    Bill