Calling Ft. Bragg area members!

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Cattledogz, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Are there any of our NC members close enough to Ft. Bragg area to help out another BOC member this coming weekend?

Please read the post by Go_Fish_Tony in which he is asking for a special favor for he and his soldier son!

I would consider it an honor to take Tony and his son on a fishing trip but am physically not able to do that right now. :sad2:

You will not meet a nicer family!!!!!

Read his post here Tony's Post

2. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Come on eastern N. Carolinians, surely someone within 100 miles of Ft. Bragg can fish this weekend for a little while!

3. joe0580

joe0580 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    if i had a boat i would surely take them out. but bank fishing kinda limited right now due to locks being closed and high water. try and see if you can get a hold of john davidson he might be able to or some of the other guys. you might have to private message them. i really wish i had a boat big enough cause i would do it. was in the military and know what it would mean.

4. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Thanks for responding Joe.

5. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, North Carol
    have him call me on my phone it is 910-237-3316 i was thinking about hitting up the river and even if i dont i can give them a good indication of where to go and what to use.

6. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    I have a small 14foot boat but I also have a 10' fisher flat bottom that they could use if i dont go.

7. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Thanks so much Billy!
    I see you replied in Tony's thread. Thank you!

8. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    it is the least I can do, I know what it is to fish with your father I just wish mine would have done something like this before I went Overseas.