Calling Captain Hugh and Randy

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by loanwizard, Feb 9, 2008.

1. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Randy, myself and a small band of Ohio ruffians are desending on your river March 3rd. Are there going to be any of your custom rods on board? I like your new website. If you happened to have a 7 foot scarlet and gray rod with a BOC logo and my name on it, I would likely buy it, especially if the good Captain put me on a 30-xxlb Blue with it.....

Are there any guys from the Chester area that might want to meet up for dinner on Mon, Tues, or Wed, to BS with some "furriners"? We'd love to meet up with a few of you. We won't even try to pick your brain lol!

2. RandyH

RandyH New Member

State:
    VA
    i can have a rod for you as long as i know it can be sold i cant make a rod with your name on it and sale it to some one else lol let me know
    562-301-6330

3. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I'll call as soon as I can. I could want to fax you a copy of my signature. If you can do it I'll buy it, maybe two if the deal is right. I can pay in advance as well. I am a businessman too, I know what you must go through.

4. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    Shawn, hope y'all have a blast and catch a few bigguns. Just don't catch them all as Wendell and I are fishing with Hugh on the 8th and I want Wendell to catch one LOL

We are coming in on Friday but I guess you will be gone before that. Hate we won't see you bro.

Would love to meet any members in the Chester area that weekend! :big_smile:

5. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Myself and river cat rat should be there that w/e....Were not chester natives but we make the trip there about ....uhhh....um....every w/e lol.Hope to see you guys.

6. jwfish

jwfish New Member

State:
    columbus ohio
    My daughter and me will be getting there at the days inn in chester saturday afternoon and staying till friday morning.The weather is got to be better than it is in ohio now it is snowing like crazy.Any members in the area want to get togather and have dinner or just talk cats let me know.

7. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Randy, Please don't make him a "Signature" rod. We will never hear the end of it lol. " Look kids, I got a pole with my name on it" LOL

8. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    sounds like a good time good luck !

9. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Now why in the world would someone want a fancy signed custom rod to use a couple of times on the mighty James, just to take them back to them Ohio pay lakes? We need DH to weigh in on this one! :crazy::smile2: